Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 07/12 - . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
JDubb Wrote:That is a great coaster at MOA, especially for an indoor roller coaster.

It's not bad, I've been forced on worse rides. I never cried on it though... Jim thought I was going to.
Donginator Wrote:McDonald's coffee is awesome, the Frappe blows away a coolatta from Dunkin donuts, and the iced caramel mocha from McDonald's is awesome
I never did like the taste of coffee, so I don't drink it.
I love this one.
It shoots you off to 120mph, then 420 feet straight up, then straight back down.

[youtube]LbN3NU4hIZg[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:whats with the online player?
Did you get the invalid session message?
It would be nice if I could listen, online player has been cutting out since I changed the channel to 104
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I love rollercoasters and this one looks crazy as hell...
[youtube]M9Vy_YzhwHE[/youtube]

We still need a DBN Cedar Point trip.
I'll watch all our stuff!
This one is only 310 feet tall.

[youtube]jbXPhOFRxTc[/youtube]
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:You guys just reminded me, I still have to go get measured for a wedding this fall.
This shit is going to be black with pink, WTF?

Awww you will live. It's only for a day. My wedding colors were cherry red and black. It would have been bright green and black but I had cherry red on my dress and thought it would have looked stupid.
I had to wear tan/purple for my brother's.
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I love roller coasters and this one looks crazy as hell...
[youtube]M9Vy_YzhwHE[/youtube]

I hate heights and going upside down in heights makes me cry... however the last time we were in Minneapolis Jim said he'd pay me $50 to go on the Spongbob Rock Bottom Roller coaster.. I did it. I never went on it again!
That is a great coaster at MOA, especially for an indoor roller coaster.
Ceder Point in Ohio has the best coasters I was ever on so far.
Chip Wrote:This one is only 310 feet tall.

[youtube]jbXPhOFRxTc[/youtube]
It's an 80 degree first drop at about 93mph.
Gotta get back to work. :cya:
I haven't been on this one yet.

[youtube]YbyB9N4mvq4[/youtube]

But this one is my favorite.

[youtube]-Qt1LutrWnY[/youtube]
the keifer Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:You guys just reminded me, I still have to go get measured for a wedding this fall.
This shit is going to be black with pink, WTF?

Awww you will live. It's only for a day. My wedding colors were cherry red and black. It would have been bright green and black but I had cherry red on my dress and thought it would have looked stupid.
I had to wear tan/purple for my brother's.

Men in suits are hot, no matter what the colors are..
Donginator Wrote:It would be nice if I could listen, online player has been cutting out since I changed the channel to 104
thats what I'm getting Wtf
Did they talk about this kid?
[youtube]hpnhxHZiMDQ[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14