Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 07/12 - . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Brampton Wrote:the online player only has problems with 104. this is ridiculous
hey folks...came over here to check if you guys were having issues. Glad I am not the only one. I almost tossed my computer out the door. Sure that would not have gone over well with the boss.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:They are on opposite sides of the country. TO is in Ontario and Calgary is in Alberta... I think the closest person to Calgary here is Ron and the closest person to TO is either Brampton or IBG
that would be me. He's in Kitchener, thats an extra 45 minutes to an hour away

I knew where he lived but I wasn't sure this distance to TO from either of you... I know I am about 12 hours from Sudbury and TO is 12 hours from there...[/quote]
i took a bus trip to toronto one year and we got to ontario in 2 days and took 2 days to get from Kenora to Toronto. Ontario is a huge province
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:It's Canada, there is no what Rich know's where anything is in Canada. He doesn't know anything outside of NY or San Antonio.
is this a reflection on Rich or the US education system?

He did go to university as well
Probably a little of both, more of Rick being a dolt.
:roflmao:
I had to rewind it...

Rich: Toronto Argonauts?

Covino: That's the pussification of america

Rich: No, who is it, Calgary?

Covino: No, it's in Ontario
michaelangelo Wrote:i took a bus trip to toronto one year and we got to ontario in 2 days and took 2 days to get from Kenora to Toronto. Ontario is a huge province

It truly is. The furthest I've been in ON is Wawa which is about 4 hours from Sudbury...
Chip Wrote::roflmao:
I had to rewind it...

whats the POA about?
OK. I've got to go cut the grass before Jim comes in here starting to bitch.... I'll be back in awhile!!!!
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:
I had to rewind it...

whats the POA about?

The team had a bus ad that said
"Home is hwere the heart is. It's also where we hurt people"

People said it was about, or sounded like, domestic violence, and they had to take it down.
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:the online player only has problems with 104. this is ridiculous
hey folks...came over here to check if you guys were having issues. Glad I am not the only one. I almost tossed my computer out the door. Sure that would not have gone over well with the boss.

Oh so you just came over for tech support huh? :j/k:
what happened to the last hour? they're replaying spotcenter hour
haven't got to listen to any of the show today, been busy as all hell today at work. Confusedwoot:
michaelangelo Wrote:what happened to the last hour? they're replaying spotcenter hour
Batting cages was part of SpotCenter?
michaelangelo Wrote:what happened to the last hour? they're replaying spotcenter hour

Maybe they don't really want their 4th hour back?

I couldn't tell you. MY player sounds like a bad drive thru speaker.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Where has time gone? I have been with FedEx 18 years today!!!

Congrats Eddie! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14