Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 07/12 - . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:You guys just reminded me, I still have to go get measured for a wedding this fall.
This shit is going to be black with pink, WTF?
I'm wearing purple with my suit. Live a little

Purple is a lot better then pink.
Granderson... Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:Granderson... Confusedad:
:killme:
Who doesn't know what a polo is?
Chip Wrote:You guys just reminded me, I still have to go get measured for a wedding this fall.

Awww you will live. It's only for a day. My wedding colors were cherry red and black. It would have been bright green and black but I had cherry red on my dress and thought it would have looked stupid.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Awww you will live. It's only for a day. My wedding colors were cherry red and black. It would have been bright green and black but I had cherry red on my dress and thought it would have looked stupid.

I think just the vest and tie are pink.
I can manage that, but it's still lame
I love rollercoasters and this one looks crazy as hell...
[youtube]M9Vy_YzhwHE[/youtube]
Happy Tuuuuuuuuuesday everybody!!!
4 more hrs til vacation. Sweet! :happy:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I think just the vest and tie are pink.
I can manage that, but it's still lame

It's only a bit of pink... it's not that bad. When my sister got married I told her I'd never wear pink so she said we'll go shopping for a dress and the color we chose the bridesmaid dresses is the color they'll go with... 6 hours later dress shopping my cousin picked out the most hideous dress and I was so fed up with dress shopping I just agreed to get the hell out of there.... the damn thing is periwinkle
JDubb Wrote:I love rollercoasters and this one looks crazy as hell...
I saw this the other night, that big drop gave me an anxiety

I hate heights and going upside down in heights makes me cry... however the last time we were in Minneapolis Jim said he'd pay me $50 to go on the Spongbob Rock Bottom Roller coaster.. I did it. I never went on it again!
I was getting a Mt Dew out of the soda machine before I got home here for lunch. Went to get it out of the machine, it slipped out of my hand and landed right on the cap. DAMMIT!!! Needless to say, Mt dew spraying all over the floor.
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I love roller coasters and this one looks crazy as hell...

I hate heights and going upside down in heights makes me cry... however the last time we were in Minneapolis Jim said he'd pay me $50 to go on the Spongbob Rock Bottom Roller coaster.. I did it. I never went on it again!
That is a great coaster at MOA, especially for an indoor roller coaster.
These dresses were truly awful. This year my sister and brother in law have been married for 5 years so the entire wedding party got together. My cousin who picked out the dresses couldn't be there... Jolene and I were discussing how awful these dresses were and my sister said if you hated them so much why did you agree to get them.... Jolene and I both said 6 hours of picking something out sucked ass and we just wanted to go home.

[Image: 229642_7582222039_665452039_378097_8098_n.jpg]

We still need a DBN Cedar Point trip.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14