Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 07/12 - . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Chip Wrote:I haven't been on this one yet.

[youtube]YbyB9N4mvq4[/youtube]

But this one is my favorite.

[youtube]-Qt1LutrWnY[/youtube]

I haven't rode Maverick yet, but I am hoping to get out there soon. I hear it's excellent.

Raptor :high5:
Mean Streak is my #2 fave from the Point:

[youtube]P0oiU97IxYY[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm wearing purple with my suit. Live a little

I see guys in pink and I automatically think :homo:
Really? even in formal wear?

I could understand if he was wearing a pink tshirt

I told Jimbo that if he ever wears pink, I will eave him. It just doesn't look right at all.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Who says she hasn't? Those chicks do crazy shit behind bars. My sister is a prison guard and has stories.. awful, crazy stories..... :barf:
she's in a womens prison. I assume that there arent to many dicks floating around in there

Yes, but those chicks a mental. The ones that can, try to grow facial hair for the others to enjoy and they'll make dildos out of anything they can. She has stories that'll make you want to vomit.
Covino Wrote:
Chip Wrote:[Image: You_Sir631.jpg]

Sterger?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Test Post after forum upgrade.
Covino Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:
I had to rewind it...

Rich: Toronto Argonauts?

Covino: That's the pussification of america

Rich: No, who is it, Calgary?

Covino: No, it's in Ontario

2 things...NEVER said Eddie worked for UPS and I Read straight from the article which was from Ontario Ass Face.

Why am I an ass face?
I was laughing at how Rich asked if it was in Calgary after you said Toronto about 10 times, ass face.
Donginator Wrote:Trying to plan a weekend at Hershey park, anyone ever been? Need to find a hotel to book
Fun park, I haven't been there for years though. Great coasters and something about chocolate.
Joe Wrote:Test Post after forum upgrade.
Forum upgrade?
Is anyone friends with Mildoctorock on FB!? I thought I was but I can't find anywhere. I wanted to creep his FB page... I think that man is buff as buff can be,..
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Test Post after forum upgrade.
Forum upgrade?

3.08 to 3.09. Mostly security updates & bug fixes.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:My inlaws went camping and I am stuck watching their stupid ass cats... those cats are the most needy cats... Mr. Kitty has a thyroid issue so he needs pills twice a day or he humps stuffed animals. Jake steals food from the other cats and Mr. Kitty's thyroid pill makes him throw up so you have watch them while they eat and Charlie pisses on everything... :killme:

Cats suck.
I'm not really not a fan of pussy...............cat.
Brampton Wrote:the online player only has problems with 104. this is ridiculous
I've only ever used the payer to listen to 104 since the channel# switch other than maybe howard 100.
Donginator Wrote:Trying to plan a weekend at Hershey park, anyone ever been? Need to find a hotel to book
Been there lots of times. Been a while though.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I love this one.
It shoots you off to 120mph, then 420 feet straight up, then straight back down.

[youtube]LbN3NU4hIZg[/youtube]

I love the Dragster, but I've only been able to ride it 3 times so far. Raptor is still my fave
YES!!! :high5: Loved the Raptor.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14