Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-5-2011 New Sock Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
yeah, I'm wearing brand new socks this morning. :happy:
I hate when I buy new socks and they wind up just a bit too thick and they squash my feet all up and I'm stuck wearing them the whole day.
I need new rear brakes and they can't do it until tomorrow
Joe Wrote:I hate when I buy new socks and they wind up just a bit too thick and they squash my feet all up and I'm stuck wearing them the whole day.

These feel good, probaly because my work shoes are all wore out though. The socks felt a little tight in my Nikes this weekend, but I was drinking at barbacues so it was easy to ignore.
I need new socks.
It's tough to have a bad day when you're wearing new socks.
When I win the lottery and have f u money, I'm only wearing new socks. And just throwing them away at the end of the day.

I'm afraid that I'm going to need new brakes any day now.
Pete Nice Wrote:I need new rear brakes and they can't do it until tomorrow

All I can think of is Covino calling around, asking for rear brakes in his black guy voice.
Rear brakes. R. E. A. R.
Good morning good morning to you and you and you!!!!! (you have to sing this) :boobs: :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning good morning to you and you and you!!!!! (you have to sing this) :boobs: :boobs:

I tried, my boss called me a fag and threw a wrench at me. thonks.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning good morning to you and you and you!!!!! (you have to sing this) :boobs: :boobs:

:roflmao: sorry..... :wink:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: sorry..... :wink:

:roflmao:
Since everybody wasn't around yesterday.... it's WHAT DID YOU BUY THIS WEEKEND TUESDAY!!!!! YAY!!!!!

I bought absolutely nothing, we had a party for my daughter on Friday then I spent Saturday and Sunday relaxing on the couch and taking cat naps.
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, I'm wearing brand new socks this morning. :happy:

The only time I ever wear socks in the summertime is when it's raining outside or when I do recycle. I hated ankle socks for a long time but it looks stupid when you are wearing regular socks with shorts in shoes so I switched to them. LOVE them now!
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: :fag:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, I'm wearing brand new socks this morning. :happy:

I love the feel of new socks, but I hate wearing socks this time of the year. I've been barefoot or in sandals for the past week.
Nussie_T Wrote:Since everybody wasn't around yesterday.... it's WHAT DID YOU BUY THIS WEEKEND TUESDAY!!!!! YAY!!!!!

I bought absolutely nothing, we had a party for my daughter on Friday then I spent Saturday and Sunday relaxing on the couch and taking cat naps.

I bought a ton of groceries for our cookout. and some yard games.. BTW, the gimped down version of yard darts is LAAAAME! I need to find the originals.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10