Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-5-2011 New Sock Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Iva13 Wrote:Casey Anthony not guilty

Someone paid off that jury. When does the riot start?
I liked that "And a Harry Potter fan" promo the first few times I heard it.
Now it just makes me want to punch Harry Potter in the face.
Iva13 Wrote:Not Guilty on manslaughter, not guilty on murder, not guily of child abuse....WTF is wrong w/people???

Wow, that shit was so obvious that I couldn't understand what was taking so long.

This country needs more vigilanties wtih high powered rifles to blow people off the steps of the courthouse when they are obviously guilty and get off.
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Not Guilty on manslaughter, not guilty on murder, not guily of child abuse....WTF is wrong w/people???

Wow, that shit was so obvious that I couldn't understand what was taking so long.

This country needs more vigilanties wtih high powered rifles to blow people off the steps of the courthouse when they are obviously guilty and get off.

Yeah, but then that would be the person that is found guilty.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yeah, but then that would be the person that is found guilty.

High powered rifle to be far enough away to not get caught.
Athletes with no personality... :zipit:
Chip Wrote:I liked that "And a Harry Potter fan" promo the first few times I heard it.
Harry Potter is an alcoholic, I saw it on yahoo earlier.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I liked that "And a Harry Potter fan" promo the first few times I heard it.
Chip's an alcoholic........maybe they can be each others' wingman at the gay bars.
Wow...not guilty...Nother OJ trial way to go law and order system of the USA, I swear sometimes the legal system is a joke.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip's an alcoholic........maybe they can be each others' wingman at the gay bars.

LeNeve drinks more then I do.

And you both eat the gay version of buffalo wings.
So you have no room to talk.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I hate your gay face today
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I guess if they don't score they can always hook up with each other, gay wingman advantage. :?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Harry Potter is an alcoholic, I saw it on yahoo earlier.

I hate your gay face today

Eh, you'll change your mind when you sober up.
I haven't had a drink since Sunday night, so there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10