Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-5-2011 New Sock Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Brampton Wrote:I was surprised they talked about boxing for almost an hour today.

The banning people convo could have been the whole show, that was great

sent from a polish train car

I know what boxing is, and I know that I don't want to invest time getting into it.
So I just kinda zoned out for that hour.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I was surprised they talked about boxing for almost an hour today.

I know what boxing is, and I know that I don't want to invest time getting into it.
I was too lazy to change the station in the car.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I was too lazy to change the station in the car.

When I'm at work, I can do that, and just keep the radio on as noise.
I go nuts if I don't have any background noise.
But in the car, if I'm alone, I'm constantly flipping channels.
Too lazy to quote:

1) I hate all foods with bones on them. Chicken/Buffalo wings with bones in them make me want to gag so I don't eat them at all. I will however eat boneless ones... I don't give a shit what people think

2) Joey, that sucks you had to ban a friend.

3) I flip channels on the radio while driving in the car. Jim gets pissed off and tells me I'm not allowed to touch the radio dials anymore.... so I am stuck listening to his music choice.
Nussie_T Wrote:Too lazy to quote:

It does not suck as bad as getting dry socket after getting your wisdom teeth pulled. THIS FUCKING HURTS!
I'm working on 2 vehicles one that this other kid couldn't figure out how to diagnose, and another one that he broke, and couldn't figure out how to fix.

1st car warranty, I need to tear the transmission down, and replace the overdrive clutches, maybe more.
2nd car he broke something in the steering column, so it rattles when you turn. All the bolts were stripped out, and shit was broken all over it. Total steering column rebuild, with quite a few new parts. About 1100 dollars worth of new parts actually, and my labor. All dealer paid though.

It's 115 degrees in here, and he is across the shop sitting in a brand new Raptor with the ac on "checking" it in. Thats his reward for being a dumbass I guess. My reward for being a genius, all the hard shit, and shit he can't figure out.

He also just strolled over here, perhaps he got too cold sitting in the truck, and needed warm air. Then asked me what I found to be the problem on the 2 vehicles I inherited from him. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

He's very lucky I have new socks on today.

1) I hate all foods with bones on them. Chicken/Buffalo wings with bones in them make me want to gag so I don't eat them at all. I will however eat boneless ones... I don't give a shit what people think

3) I flip channels on the radio while driving in the car. Jim gets pissed off and tells me I'm not allowed to touch the radio dials anymore.... so I am stuck listening to his music choice.
Fuck yeah :high5:
Brian Wrote:

Fuck yeah :high5:
arent boneless wings just short fat chicken fingers?
Brampton Wrote:Just got home. 8 hours of driving. Piece of cake

3 cases of beer came home, one for my baseball team. It would have cost me double for the same amount of beer at home

What is it up there now, like 50 bucks a case?
the keifer Wrote:

3 cases of beer came home, one for my baseball team. It would have cost me double for the same amount of beer at home

it ranges between $40-50 depending on what you get
Brampton Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

it ranges between $40-50 depending on what you get
I've always brought a case from home, anytime I came up there and brought one back after stopping at the duty free on the way back.
Texas Fan Wrote:Confusedwoot:
What the shit? I just got 3 blocked attacks.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I agree with Rich. Real chicken wings on the bone are a huge hassle. Boneless wings FTW.

So basically you want chicken fingers then. :taterpie:
Yes. I just don't want to put forth the effort required to eat real wings.

Weirdo, no straight guy doesnt like regular wings

Sent from my taint.
Regular wings FTW!
Didn't look like I missed much today...
1- I like wings with bone or boneless but prefer boneless.
2- congrats to C&R on the new contract, hopefully this means bigger and better things.
3- Casey Anthony, are you effin kidding me!?!?!?!?!?!?! I hope if I ever do something outrageously awful, I get a jury of my Florida peers.
4- banned, I have been and have banned plenty. Its always an weird conversation when you see the banned later. Like running into a former co-worker you hoped you would never see again.
5- I thought boxing was done 5 years ago. They really need another superstar or seriously change the sport or Covino and his friends/family won't have it to watch anymore.

Again, congrats to Covino, Rich & Spot on their contract!!!
the keifer Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Confusedwoot:
What the shit? I just got 3 blocked attacks.

Really??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10