Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday July 1, 2011 NHL Free Agency Starts, Jagrwatch......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Red Wings just pulled their offer to Jagr also.

I glittered it up for ya a little.

The three teams left that have been mentioned are Montreal, St Louis and Philly. I see no reason why he would go to St. Louis. I would put my money on he either goes to Montreal or back to Russia.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

The three teams left that have been mentioned are Montreal, St Louis and Philly. I see no reason why he would go to St. Louis. I would put my money on he either goes to Montreal or back to Russia.

He's too old anyway. I do want to see them get Gagne back though.
People are also saying that Philly might bring Handzus back.
I guess he could be a good 3rd line center.
Give Schenn and Couturier a year in the minors.
But I'd rather they go in a different direction.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

He's too old anyway. I do want to see them get Gagne back though.

That would be perfect.
Andy Greene re-signed.
I went to high school with him.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:They ran tests on the phone that is being redesigned with a new processor right now?
When did they do that?

When the Tbolt got released, the Bionic has been ready, they are working out the bugs.

Well, right before it was supposed to be released, they delayed it, and totally changed it.
It's a half an inch bigger now, they switched from the NVIDEA chip to a Texas Instrument chip.
It's a totally new phone now.
It's not coming out until the end of July, at the earliest.
And the Galaxy S2 has a gig of ram and 1.2ghz dual core, 32gb of storage built in.

None of that means they are going to function better than the thunderbolt.

I'm still going to stand by that the new phones are better then the old phones.
Chip Wrote:I'm still going to stand by that the new phones are better then the old phones.

I don't know, my Motorola StarTac kicked ass for a long time.

[Image: Motorola-StarTAC.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm still going to stand by that the new phones are better then the old phones.

I don't know, my Motorola StarTac kicked ass for a long time.

[Image: Motorola-StarTAC.jpg]

You mean you can actually store numbers in it?
Like a speed dial?
Awesome!
I can't work. All I want to do is go home and start setting up the back yard. I also need some time to look at my jacked up patio and cry for a minute or 2. I wonder if I go to Home Depot and the Liquor store if anyone will know that I left.
Philly got Jagr. :?
I hope it's dirt cheap.
Jagr signed with the Flyers, I have these mixed emotions. :killme: :flame: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:Philly got Jagr. :?
I hope it's dirt cheap.

3 million.
Eh.

I guess this means now there's no chance his number gets retired in Pitt.
Pete Nice Wrote:Jagr signed with the Flyers, I have these mixed emotions. :killme: :flame: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yeah. Me too.
I want to laugh, cry, celebrate, get pissed.
I'll just wait until about the mid point of the season before I figure out which.
edit, 3.3 million
If, during the playoffs, you had told me what the Flyers roster would be on opening night next year, I would would have laughed my ass off and called you a total retard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11