Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday July 1, 2011 NHL Free Agency Starts, Jagrwatch......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
JDubb Wrote:I never listen to Ellis but this morning I still had my radio tuned to 104 and heard something about someone on his show was fired? Was this a bit or did someone get fired, if so who?

That Raw Dog guy and they sure were talking some shit about him.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Listening to the Metallica station on the online player :rock:

cool we are talking about phones, so my question is in the topic

So I read the new data plans for Verizon start July 7th. I can use my new every two & get a new phone starting tomorrow. I am holding off on a new phone until September (yes I am considering the Iphone 5 or new Iphone that comes in September)

Should I sign up now for the $30 unlimited data plan today so I can be grandfathered in & use the data plan on my current shitty phone?

Now, get the Thunderbolt, there will not be a better phone out until next year and the unlimited plan is grandfathered even to a new phone.

I'm going to have to say there are a couple phones coming out in the next month or 2 that will be better.
The Bionic and Galaxy S2, dual core phones, huge batteries, HDMI, HD video recording.

All the tech sites would disagree with you.
sponer
LeNeve Wrote:sponer

You really should be driving by now.
Penguins just announced that they withdrew their contract offer to Jagr.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Listening to the Metallica station on the online player :rock:

cool we are talking about phones, so my question is in the topic

So I read the new data plans for Verizon start July 7th. I can use my new every two & get a new phone starting tomorrow. I am holding off on a new phone until September (yes I am considering the Iphone 5 or new Iphone that comes in September)

Should I sign up now for the $30 unlimited data plan today so I can be grandfathered in & use the data plan on my current shitty phone?

Now, get the Thunderbolt, there will not be a better phone out until next year and the unlimited plan is grandfathered even to a new phone.

I'm going to have to say there are a couple phones coming out in the next month or 2 that will be better.
The Bionic and Galaxy S2, dual core phones, huge batteries, HDMI, HD video recording.

All the tech sites?
I'm going to say all the tech sites will agree that the new phones are better then the old phones.
Can I get the siriusxm app for my lg env touch
Pete Nice Wrote:Penguins just announced that they withdrew their contract offer to Jagr.

Shero released a statement saying he never intended to get into a bidding war and feels that is what Jagr wants, so he is going to focus on the team and let everyone else try to outbid each other.
Donginator Wrote:Can I get the siriusxm app for my lg env touch

I think they only make it for the big 3
fucking lame, I have to work tomorrow.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Now, get the Thunderbolt, there will not be a better phone out until next year and the unlimited plan is grandfathered even to a new phone.

All the tech sites?
I'm going to say all the tech sites will agree that the new phones are better then the old phones.

They ran tests with the Tbolt against the Bionic and the Tbolt kicked the bionics ass in all aspects.
That sucks. I have a 3 day weekend. Really happy about that. I get to go get a chiropractor adjustment this afternoon so I'll feel good all weekend.
Jagr is getting ripped now for saying he wants to play for the Pens and make things right and his heart is in PGH and Mario is his best friend and then making a fool of the Pens by starting a bidding war late.
I hope today being a replay isn't a sign about their contract.
Pokes28 Wrote:I hope today being a replay isn't a sign about their contract.

I don't think so, I think is was planned for a while, Covino mentioned it earlier in the week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11