Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday July 1, 2011 NHL Free Agency Starts, Jagrwatch......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm going to have to say there are a couple phones coming out in the next month or 2 that will be better.
The Bionic and Galaxy S2, dual core phones, huge batteries, HDMI, HD video recording.

All the tech sites would disagree with you.

All the tech sites?
I'm going to say all the tech sites will agree that the new phones are better then the old phones.

They ran tests with the Tbolt against the Bionic and the Tbolt kicked the bionics ass in all aspects.

They ran tests on the phone that is being redesigned with a new processor right now?
When did they do that?
Pete Nice Wrote:Jagr is getting ripped now for saying he wants to play for the Pens and make things right and his heart is in PGH and Mario is his best friend and then making a fool of the Pens by starting a bidding war late.

It's because he's a douche.
Looks like Taylor is driving through PA right now.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:All the tech sites would disagree with you.

All the tech sites?
I'm going to say all the tech sites will agree that the new phones are better then the old phones.

They ran tests with the Tbolt against the Bionic and the Tbolt kicked the bionics ass in all aspects.

They ran tests on the phone that is being redesigned with a new processor right now?
When did they do that?

When the Tbolt got released, the Bionic has been ready, they are working out the bugs.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I never listen to Ellis but this morning I still had my radio tuned to 104 and heard something about someone on his show was fired? Was this a bit or did someone get fired, if so who?

No, that was a joke.
He's on vacation.
Someone called ask where he was, Ellis told him he fired him and said he was a drug addict theif, then everyone believed it.
And the callers still haven't caught on.

Shows how often I listen to that show. Nice prank, but dumb, too.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Jagr is getting ripped now for saying he wants to play for the Pens and make things right and his heart is in PGH and Mario is his best friend and then making a fool of the Pens by starting a bidding war late.

It's because he's a douche.

Yeah, he always was a douche. It is obvious now that he was using all that Pens talk to start a bidding war as other teams didn't want the Pens to get him. People were coming out and saying that his last few years in New York and his time in Russia matured him and he is not a douche anymore. I guess those people might be wrong.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:sponer

You really should be driving by now.
Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:All the tech sites?

When did they do that?

When the Tbolt got released, the Bionic has been ready, they are working out the bugs.

Well, right before it was supposed to be released, they delayed it, and totally changed it.
It's a half an inch bigger now, they switched from the NVIDEA chip to a Texas Instrument chip.
It's a totally new phone now.
It's not coming out until the end of July, at the earliest.
And the Galaxy S2 has a gig of ram and 1.2ghz dual core, 32gb of storage built in.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:They ran tests with the Tbolt against the Bionic and the Tbolt kicked the bionics ass in all aspects.

When did they do that?

Well, right before it was supposed to be released, they delayed it, and totally changed it.
It's a half an inch bigger now, they switched from the NVIDEA chip to a Texas Instrument chip.
It's a totally new phone now.
It's not coming out until the end of July, at the earliest.
And the Galaxy S2 has a gig of ram and 1.2ghz dual core, 32gb of storage built in.

None of that means they are going to function better than the thunderbolt.
I find it funny to see teams and fans change their opinion of players after they are gone or after they do something that is blatant. Everybody outside of Pitt has hated Jagr and knew he was a douche for a long time. But the Penn fans thought it was just jealousy. Now that he's continuing to show douchy ways and the Penns are involved, the eyes are open.

Happens all the time to every team. Like the Philly fans would defend McNabb to their last breath. It was obvious that he wasn't as good as he used to be. Then he leaves town and sucks balls in Washington and the Philly fans are like "yeah, McNabb had really declined his last few seasons." It is all perception and we are all guilty of it.

I think the last guy that I had fan goggles on for Dallas was Leon Lett. He was a nice guy and a good guy, but he had a a drug problem and was dumber than a post. The 2nd time he failed a drug test, he was adamant that he hadn't done anything and that he had been clean. Then he failed another test within a couple months. Took a while for me to stop believing him. What a complete waste of a fantastic talent. He was just too stupid to allow himself to succeed.
Red Wings just pulled their offer to Jagr also.
Pete Nice Wrote:Red Wings just pulled their offer to Jagr also.

Red dangles
Pokes28 Wrote:I find it funny to see teams and fans change their opinion of players after they are gone or after they do something that is blatant. Everybody outside of Pitt has hated Jagr and knew he was a douche for a long time. But the Penn fans thought it was just jealousy. Now that he's continuing to show douchy ways and the Penns are involved, the eyes are open.

Happens all the time to every team. Like the Philly fans would defend McNabb to their last breath. It was obvious that he wasn't as good as he used to be. Then he leaves town and sucks balls in Washington and the Philly fans are like "yeah, McNabb had really declined his last few seasons." It is all perception and we are all guilty of it.

I think the last guy that I had fan goggles on for Dallas was Leon Lett. He was a nice guy and a good guy, but he had a a drug problem and was dumber than a post. The 2nd time he failed a drug test, he was adamant that he hadn't done anything and that he had been clean. Then he failed another test within a couple months. Took a while for me to stop believing him. What a complete waste of a fantastic talent. He was just too stupid to allow himself to succeed.

Pokes, while that may be true of other players, everyone in PIttsburgh knew Jagr was a douche, his douchery was widely known when he was here and the way he left was uber douchy. I always liked Jagr though, but let's see where this goes, that opinion may change. I was, and still am, in favor of Jagr returning to Pittsburgh. With the Red Wings pulling their offer, something is up. He might just end up back in Russia.
Pokes28 Wrote:I find it funny to see teams and fans change their opinion of players after they are gone or after they do something that is blatant. Everybody outside of Pitt has hated Jagr and knew he was a douche for a long time. But the Penn fans thought it was just jealousy. Now that he's continuing to show douchy ways and the Penns are involved, the eyes are open.

Woah... Wait a minute..

Philly fans for the most part liked Mc Nabb when he started although there were things about him that we all couldn't stand. One thing being that he choked in the post season every year. When Mc Nabb went to Washington, Philly fans were sad to see him go. They cheered him when he came back to the stadium and when the Skins benched him the Eagles fans said the Skins were retarded for blaming him for their problems and how disrespectful it was.

When T.O. came to Philly the fans were excited. We all knew he was an asshole, but he was an asshole with good stats on our team.
Pete Nice Wrote:Red Wings just pulled their offer to Jagr also.

[Image: NHL-Glitters-13.gif]

I glittered it up for ya a little.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11