Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday June 30,2011.....Long weekend, almost here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
So....listening to the radio today.

how is Everclear the same band that wrote "you make me feel like a whore" and also wrote "wonderful" Wtf
Good morning!!!! I have a four day weekend since I'm off tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I'm only working a half day tomorrow, I may take the whole day off...
I wish it would have started today.
I'm a little tired, I didn't get home until 2:30. I'm a little hungover.

Transformers was decent.
So I saw Transformers on an "IMAX" at an AMC.
The only other IMAX I've been to is at the Henry Ford Museum, and that one is a true IMAX.
Henry Ford is playing Cars 2, so we had to find another.
This one I was at last night was a normal theater, just with a curved screen.
How rare are the real IMAX's?
Chip didn't you think the new girl was pretty...I don't understand how anyone can say she is ugly....I think she is sooooo much better than stupid Megan Fox. In interviews the new girl is very sweet.....Megan Fox, from the beginning, was a bitch and thought she was better than everyone....just sayin
Iva13 Wrote:Chip didn't you think the new girl was pretty...I don't understand how anyone can say she is ugly....I think she is sooooo much better than stupid Megan Fox. In interviews the new girl is very sweet.....Megan Fox, from the beginning, was a bitch and thought she was better than everyone....just sayin
I haven't seen the movie yet, but from the clips I've seen, and the photos of her, she puts on a fish face. Like she just sucked a lemon
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Chip didn't you think the new girl was pretty...I don't understand how anyone can say she is ugly....I think she is sooooo much better than stupid Megan Fox. In interviews the new girl is very sweet.....Megan Fox, from the beginning, was a bitch and thought she was better than everyone....just sayin
I haven't seen the movie yet, but from the clips I've seen, and the photos of her, she puts on a fish face. Like she just sucked a lemon

She is hot.
But yeah, in a few scenes, her lips looked a little big.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning!!!! I have a four day weekend since I'm off tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
:high5:
Friday for me today

On a side note this is what the side of my house looks like right now
michaelangelo Wrote:Friday for me today

That's a big hole...
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning!!!! I have a four day weekend since I'm off tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
mee too

you might want to inspect the wall, looks like it could use a new coat of waterproofing. and that pipe is supposed to go closer to the wall.
Chip Wrote:I think I'm only working a half day tomorrow, I may take the whole day off...
I wish it would have started today.
I'm a little tired, I didn't get home until 2:30. I'm a little hungover.

Transformers was decent.

I had 12 beers, then had 3 more after that. I have no idea why, but I feel fine. Its a modern day miracle.
Derick Wrote:
mee too

Hey you, I'm sick of my pic, can you put back up the other one on the beach, in front of the life guard stand??? Is it saved somewhere??? And not the one where my head is cut off....please...and Thanks. :wink:

ughhhhhhh. I feel your pain bro.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15