Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday June 30,2011.....Long weekend, almost here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
This guy just said to throw your hand up like hitler and say youare jewish wtf

sent from a tornado
FUCK, I can hear that sound when you know it's time to change your brakes. I don't have time to do this until Tuesday, FUCK.
LeNeve Wrote:This guy just said to throw your hand up like hitler and say youare jewish wtf

sent from a tornado

Hitler is Brian's idol and role model.
Pete Nice Wrote:FUCK, I can hear that sound when you know it's time to change your brakes. I don't have time to do this until Tuesday, FUCK.
squeak or grinding?
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:This guy just said to throw your hand up like hitler and say youare jewish wtf

sent from a tornado

88 :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:FUCK, I can hear that sound when you know it's time to change your brakes. I don't have time to do this until Tuesday, FUCK.

I'm going to need brakes soon.
I should get on that so I don't end up like Pete.
Hagahaha Im just out on a backroad puttering around. Driving all slow, and in the middle of the road. There was a guy behind, he was all kinds of mad. I didn't notice him there for awhile.

sent from a tornado
Pete Nice Wrote:

sent from a tornado

Wtf
Brampton Wrote:
squeak or grinding?

grind, not every time, but every so often.
Almost lunch. Back to the shop I go.

sent from a tornado
I would post some pictures of hot chicks, but unless a woman is wearing a full berka, the TOMBites will call it NSFW.
Fuck shaggy

sent from a tornado
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
squeak or grinding?

after youve been sitting for a while?
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
squeak or grinding?

after youve been sitting for a while?

yeah actually.
Fuck nick cannon too

sent from a tornado
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15