Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday June 30,2011.....Long weekend, almost here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
LeNeve Wrote:Which one of you butt racers stole my ratchet?

If you were to choose one DBN person who seems like they would be the klepto friend of the group, who would it be?

I am guessing...........damn this is tough........I am going to say................I am gonna go with...........shit this is tough.......I would say ZeeDuchess, but she is gone.......Cody, I am not sure why, but I can see Cody having a garage full of everyone else's shit.
Pete Nice Wrote:

If you were to choose one DBN person who seems like they would be the klepto friend of the group, who would it be?

I am guessing...........damn this is tough........I am going to say................I am gonna go with...........shit this is tough.......I would say ZeeDuchess, but she is gone.......Cody, I am not sure why, but I can see Cody having a garage full of everyone else's shit.

damn, that is a tough call. I'm going to say Michealangelo, AKA Ron. The nicest guys are always up to shadiness on the side.
:nothingtoadd:

more layoffs today, swoot mood in the office today Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

damn, that is a tough call. I'm going to say Michealangelo, AKA Ron. The nicest guys are always up to shadiness on the side.
nope, not this guy, i couldn't tell you how disgusted I was by the whole riot/looting going on in vancouver. in fact, when I was younger, a bunch of friends and I were camping and they broke into a cabin at the lake. we took a bunch of stuff and i took a fishing rod. i gave it to my friend who was with us because I couldn't deal with the guilt. I did however buy a hot car stereo from a dude i worked with back in the day, so I guess i'm shady
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I was just playing Ron. I saw you on here so I picked you,.
:flame: I was typing up this respose to petes question and the page reloaded on me and I lost it...Now I have to start over. Lame
[smiley]Chip loves sponers[/smiley]
Pete Nice Wrote:

Back when I was working at a grocery store I was taking home free shit all the time. I figured out how to get stuff off the shelf, cook it in the deli, and eat it right in front of the managers while talking to them. Took home over 300 vhs tapes (worked in movie dpt.), one time I took $200 (felt really bad about that one and nervous as all hell cause it was in $1 bills, that was when i was in the customer service booth.) Free sodas from the fridge they put in the movie dpt, started trading cartons of cigarettes to the hot chicks in the store for boobie flashs in the managers office, developed tons of free film and started a collection of nudie pics from customers and hot chicks on spring break, i lost that album somewhere though. Confusedad:

I wouldn't do it now cause i hate it when someone takes advantage of me or stuff I spend my hard earned money on, back then I didn't have much of a conscience
damn dude. can't say I was much better back then though. I was a straight up hoodlum, and I still feel like karma is getting back at me.
LeNeve Wrote:damn dude. can't say I was much better back then though. I was a straight up hoodlum, and I still feel like karma is getting back at me.

I can only hope my kids don't get caught doing stupid shit and don't get hurt doing it either, and I know they are going to be doing stupid shit cause 90% of kids do.
actually, I still do dumb shit that could get me thrown in jail.
I took shit when I was younger, everyone did, and everyone has taken shit from work. When I bartended in college, the place I wokred was a Friday night hot spot, we went through so much booze it was rediculous. I would stash bottles in the garbage and then after work, sneak out back and grab them. There were hundreds of empty beer cases and non stinky garbage, one time I stashed 10 cases of beer and came back with my friends at 4AM and loaded up the car. 3 of us spent an entire weekend in my apartment getting hammered and hitting on chicks ordering pizza. One time I took an entire ice bucket stuffed full of fifths that I had hidden out back, probably $300+ worth of top shelf booze.
But as far as what I asked, I want to know who you think, right now, would be the biggest klepto. IF we all lived in Dudebronationville, who would have all our shit in their garage, steal our newspaper, drink our beer and just help themselves to our shit with no real intent on ever returning it?

I like my choice of Cody, cool funny dude, kind of reminds me of Taco from the League, and I could totally see that dude stealing all my shit.
My friends always bring tools over and leave them here. I just hang them up in the garage. A year later they find them and look at me like I stole them.
Chip Wrote:So I saw Transformers on an "IMAX" at an AMC.
The only other IMAX I've been to is at the Henry Ford Museum, and that one is a true IMAX.
Henry Ford is playing Cars 2, so we had to find another.
This one I was at last night was a normal theater, just with a curved screen.
How rare are the real IMAX's?

We have two real IMAX's in Winnipeg. One downtown and the other they just finished building it. From what I read it has leather seats.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15