Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday June 30,2011.....Long weekend, almost here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I bet Mariah Carey is a freaaaaaaaak in bed

This video brings back memories...

[youtube]6V-gHfTAa4k[/youtube]

Yeah, memories of :wanker: every time it came on.
JDubb Wrote:

[Image: mariah-carey-bikini-idmag-5.jpg]
Psycho... I'll pass.

Psychos fuck the best.
nick cannon is annoying, and I think I could kick his ass.
Brampton, are you going to be swinging through Buffalo at all over the next 5 days?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

This video brings back memories...

[youtube]6V-gHfTAa4k[/youtube]

Yeah, memories of :wanker: every time it came on.

I thought there was another, where she was in a spring, or a pond or something.
But I can't find it.
So here's another old school :wanker: video

[youtube]wyciLWAv9BA[/youtube]
I just ate half of a fresh jalepeno. Fucking hot. ouch.
Nick cannon fucked up the IST. freaking fag
Tell me what you think...talking w/my 5 year old niece on the phone...she comments about her boy counsin trying to dunk her in the pool, then tells me "if he does it again I will kick him in the balls"!!!!
So I said "balls????" and she says "you know where a boy pees and poops, you kick him there and he will cry like a little girl".....I was laughing so hard, but not letting her know. Then the more I thought about it...I am pissed. She is only 5, she should not know about boys and balls.....her Mom went back to work like 2 wks ago, so I assume her Mom's Aunt told her this while she was babysitting....what do you think???? It's funny, but its not.
Hines Ward/Steelers Rally today

[Image: 20110630brk_lr_hineskym_1_330.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:Tell me what you think...talking w/my 5 year old niece on the phone...she comments about her boy counsin trying to dunk her in the pool, then tells me "if he does it again I will kick him in the balls"!!!!
So I said "balls????" and she says "you know where a boy pees and poops, you kick him there and he will cry like a little girl".....I was laughing so hard, but not letting her know. Then the more I thought about it...I am pissed. She is only 5, she should not know about boys and balls.....her Mom went back to work like 2 wks ago, so I assume her Mom's Aunt told her this while she was babysitting....what do you think???? It's funny, but its not.

yeah, it's funny. But a 5 year old girl should not know that
Iva13 Wrote:Tell me what you think...talking w/my 5 year old niece on the phone...she comments about her boy counsin trying to dunk her in the pool, then tells me "if he does it again I will kick him in the balls"!!!!

I think it is fine, she is not saying cock, nutsack or anything like that, balls is pretty common these days.
Actually Iva, I've seen ball shots on disney channel, with laugh tracks behind it, so this world is fucked.
Why jalepeno why, you are so delicious, but hurt so bad.
LeNeve Wrote:Actually Iva, I've seen ball shots on disney channel, with laugh tracks behind it, so this world is fucked.

Now that you say that...I've seen them too on Disney....I still might say something to her Mom....she starts Kindergarden in Sept and she will not be able to say stuff like that in school....I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting....I did get a good laugh w/it...
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Actually Iva, I've seen ball shots on disney channel, with laugh tracks behind it, so this world is fucked.

Now that you say that...I've seen them too on Disney....I still might say something to her Mom....she starts Kindergarden in Sept and she will not be able to say stuff like that in school....I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting....I did get a good laugh w/it...

I think you are overreacting, IF she says it in school, let the teacher deal with it, you don't want to be the mean aunt who narced on her.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15