Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Hump Day - 5/18/2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[Image: wednesday%20is%20hump%20day.gif]
I'd like to hump this.

[Image: shake_it_all_around.gif]
Chip Wrote:I'd like to hump this.

[Image: 3woj2kglnkw_HumpDay2.jpg]

Fixed. :roflmao:
Good morning everyone!!! :boobs: :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!! :boobs: :boobs:

Good Morning Iva
Texas Fan Wrote:

Wtf
:douche:

:high5: whodat?
Pete Nice Wrote:

:high5: whodat?

I'm pretty sure it's Shakira.
There aren't too many asses that, that can be.
BTW Iva, I have not watched the season finally of Hawaii 5-0 yet, we watched the second to last one last night. We will probably watch it later this week.
Texas Fan Wrote:

[Image: 3woj2kglnkw_HumpDay2.jpg]

Verrrrry Nice fix, too. :boobs:
I am kind of glad that they cancelled so many shows that I watch, I really don't have time anyway and the DVR will not fill up as fast. I now will have Family Guy, Archer, Chuck, Nikita and Hawaii 5-0. That is enough for me. I cleaned a bunch of shit off the season pass list last night. FO course the HBO/Showtime/Starz shows are still a must see. Game of Thrones, Camelot, Entourage (last season), Treme, Boardwalk Empire are all great shows.
I had zombie dreams last night. just like dawn of the dead, except I go to the high school instead of a mall. Then we watch old video tapes of me playing high school sports. Cool shit.
Pete Nice Wrote:BTW Iva, I have not watched the season finally of Hawaii 5-0 yet, we watched the second to last one last night. We will probably watch it later this week.

I can't believe that guy died. I was like NO WAY!!!!
LeNeve, why you been avoiding Black Ops?
LeNeve Wrote:I had zombie dreams last night. just like dawn of the dead, except I go to the high school instead of a mall. Then we watch old video tapes of me playing high school sports. Cool shit.

I only get zombie rabbits in my dreams.
:?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20