Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Hump Day - 5/18/2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:BTW Iva, I have not watched the season finally of Hawaii 5-0 yet, we watched the second to last one last night. We will probably watch it later this week.

I can't believe that guy died. I was like NO WAY!!!!

And it turned out to be his brother!
Anyone else kind of on edge for the shit that is supposed to go down on Saturday?
LeNeve Wrote:Anyone else kind of on edge for the shit that is supposed to go down on Saturday?

No.
I unlocked Hacker pro last night, now I am working on hardened pro (not the chip type of Hardened pro). I need to throw about 75 bullets into a chopper then I might work on last stand pro.
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve, why you been avoiding Black Ops?

Been busy. Maybe tonight. I'll see.
Pete Nice Wrote:I unlocked Hacker pro last night, now I am working on hardened pro (not the chip type of Hardened pro). I need to throw about 75 bullets into a chopper then I might work on last stand pro.

not the Chip hardened pro. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:Anyone else kind of on edge for the shit that is supposed to go down on Saturday?

What shit?
I am trying different perks & other games except HQ to rank up quicker. Getting to prestige 15 is becoming more of a job than having fun with the game anymore
My boss walked by as I was scrolling through that last page of the half naked fireman. :?
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I unlocked Hacker pro last night, now I am working on hardened pro (not the chip type of Hardened pro). I need to throw about 75 bullets into a chopper then I might work on last stand pro.

not the Chip hardened pro. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Fart knockers.
Pete Nice Wrote:

What shit?

Supposed to be the start of the end of life as we know it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

What shit?

isn't that technically the day you're born?

K So how do you unlock these "pro" things?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

What shit?

isn't that technically the day you're born?

Life is a terminal, sexually transmitted disease.
LeNeve Wrote:My boss walked by as I was scrolling through that last page of the half naked fireman. :?

Homo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20