Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Hump Day - 5/18/2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
at lunch today, there was a high school kid bumping his bass at the sonic. The lady couldn't hear what I was trying to order. So I walked over to his car and yelled at him. Loud. He said something, then took off, with his stupid 4 cylinder bumble bee sounding car. I was very close to snatching him up. If he would have gotten out, I would probaly still be at the sonic getting arrested.
Joe Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Oh, I logged into TOMB yesterday and had a private message from IB :douche: . Said I had a Forum violation warning, in the message it was a quote that said "spamming". Apparently it was 2 days after I made the Server error post.

Should quote it and post it for everyone.

Oh I thought there was an actual message from him. Someone needs to campaign to get rid of him.

Covino and Rich are actually cool with that nazi being a moderator?
25,000 would change my life for a year at the most.
I think all athletes are way over paid. Kind of makes it hard for me to watch sports because of it.
Covino is supporting communism?
Is that the reciept that some jack off boought 2 bud lights?
[Image: lebron-james-receit-225x300.jpg]
It's one thing to have the money, and waste it on bullshit, but to take a picture of the reciept, and spread it around is a total dick move.
LeNeve Wrote:Is that the reciept that some jack off boought 2 bud lights?

Sirius needs to launch another satellite so I won't lose my signal.

The one I posted over in the hockey thread?
LeNeve Wrote:at lunch today, there was a high school kid bumping his bass at the sonic. The lady couldn't hear what I was trying to order. So I walked over to his car and yelled at him. Loud. He said something, then took off, with his stupid 4 cylinder bumble bee sounding car. I was very close to snatching him up. If he would have gotten out, I would probaly still be at the sonic getting arrested.
there was just a guy on the news that got in an altercation w 3 teenage girls because "he was looking at them wrong". they spit on his car, he got out, they snatched his cell phone out of his hands when he went to call police & beat the shit out of him. he refused to be identified...understandibly lol
Sean the lawyer wants to do stand up. I don't see that happening.
Chip Wrote:

actually it looks like a different one. From lebron james. Lonne just posted the pic. They bought 12 bud lights on that reciept.
geinslunchbox Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:at lunch today, there was a high school kid bumping his bass at the sonic. The lady couldn't hear what I was trying to order. So I walked over to his car and yelled at him. Loud. He said something, then took off, with his stupid 4 cylinder bumble bee sounding car. I was very close to snatching him up. If he would have gotten out, I would probaly still be at the sonic getting arrested.
there was just a guy on the news that got in an altercation w 3 teenage girls because "he was looking at them wrong". they spit on his car, he got out, they snatched his cell phone out of his hands when he went to call police & beat the shit out of him. he refused to be identified...understandibly lol

damn.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

actually it looks like a different one. From lebron james. Lonne just posted the pic. They bought 12 bud lights on that reciept.

Is it really from LeBron?
I've seen big reciepts like that that are supposedly from athletes.
Then people go, and check the date and find out they were playing in a game in a different city.
god, what an irritating human sean the lawyer is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20