Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, May 16, 2011 ~ Back to the Grind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Literally, back to work!!! And, guess who got Tapatalk to cooperate FINALLY!!!!!!!!! :-D
It's also the start of American Craft Beer week.
Get out there, get drunk, and support local buisness.

http://www.craftbeer.com/pages/news-and-...-beer-week
I missed a lot on Friday.
But Rich talking about using his head as a weapon reminded me of this.

[youtube]D6KeXrX3xiw[/youtube]
I woke up to a dead car this morning, somehow the rear dome lights were on. I find this rather strange that I didnt notice they were on, and how exactly they got turned on.
Derick Wrote:I woke up to a dead car this morning, somehow the rear dome lights were on. I find this rather strange that I didnt notice they were on, and how exactly they got turned on.

You are living a double life. One you don't remember. Which is better because when you tell the police you don't know what's going on, you are actually telling the truth. I saw it on one of those crime shows.

[Image: SuperStock_1558-0797.jpg]
[Image: bskiller1.jpg]
36 minutes into the work day, and I am done. Confusedwoot: It's going to be a long day. :yawn:
Good Luck B!!!
LeNeve Wrote:36 minutes into the work day, and I am done. Confusedwoot: It's going to be a long day. :yawn:

2 hours into my work day and I found out half the stuff I did last week is on hold because the project manager is a fucking moron.
JDubb Wrote:Good Luck B!!!

yeah, have a good first day.

I hate the first day at a new job. It's just like the first day of school. Sucks ass. You have to decide which gang you want to be in.

They will probaly want you to be in a flash mob with them, and your decision will make you or break you. tough shit to deal with. Fuck new jobs.
LeNeve Wrote:

I hate the first day at a new job. It's just like the first day of school. Sucks ass. You have to decide which gang you want to be in.

They will probaly want you to be in a flash mob with them, and your decision will make you or break you. tough shit to deal with. Fuck new jobs.
this is especially hard decision. There are a couple of new girls here on the floor, they seem to be loners looking for the right group to hang with, i feel bad for them
LeNeve Wrote:

Ford dealerships are weird places.
i also have 2 two hour conference calls this week relating to my other job, that ought to be real fun :killme:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

shit I wish. This place is boring. We have one christmas party, and we all sit in the conference room, and have uncomfortable conversations about non sense, and forced laughter. It's lame. They should allow drinking. Thats when shit starts getting fun.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

shit I wish. This place is boring. We have one christmas party, and we all sit in the conference room, and have uncomfortable conversations about non sense, and forced laughter. It's lame. They should allow drinking. Thats when shit starts getting fun.

My friend works at a Chrysler dealership, their owner also owns the biggest Chrysler dealership around here, a Dodge dealership, Cadillac dealership, and a few others.
His Christmas party stories make me want to work at one of their dealerships.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16