Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, May 16, 2011 ~ Back to the Grind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I have done absolutely nothing, as far as customer work today. NOTHING. Supposed to be a 1970 mustang coming in tomorrow, with transmission problems. It's probaly some hunk of junk. I'll take pictures if he shows.

1970 Mustang nice one.
[Image: 1970-mustang-5.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good Luck B!!!

yeah, have a good first day.

I hate the first day at a new job. It's just like the first day of school. Sucks ass. You have to decide which gang you want to be in.

They will probaly want you to be in a flash mob with them, and your decision will make you or break you. tough shit to deal with. Fuck new jobs.

Do you realize that I am at a car dealer now? This place is one of 5 for the company and I get stuck at the one that sells Mercurys, Lincolns and Hyundais.. Still no Russian girls hiding under them, but I am watching.

Awesome. We are just Ford, Mercury, no lincolns. Actually no more mercury either, it's still on the sign though.
I have sneezed all day, I wonder how much sneeze spit I have expelled.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!! B when did you get a job?? what will you be doing??? Where is your new job?? What are your hours??? etc. Details please... :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

Yes, Iva...

I am going to be doing office work at a car dealer. Today is my first day. I have no clue exactly what I will be doing except for what looks to be a shitload of paperwork. The place is about 15 miles from home, so at least the drive is shorter. I have no idea how the hours will be working out just yet. I guess, I am starting at 8am, with one late night and alternating Saturdays. They are super short-handed here, so I think I'll be busy for awhile... The pay isn;t the greatest, but I ran out of $$$ to live on, so I had to take this. I am hoping that there's potential for decent pay down the road. As far as posting, I won't be able to all the time and I can't listen at all Confusedad: (they have crappy pop music on :killme: ).... At least til I get some time in and can do some convincing. :wink:

Hope that satisfies you, Iva!!!
I'm going to go walk around the chain link fence, and see if there is any money stuck in it.
michaelangelo Wrote:what a terrible night, the town of Slave Lake (named after a native american tribe the slavee tribe, not after slavery) is on fire, the entire town (about 7000 people) were evacuated. My wife's dad lives there, and he didn't have that much fuel, as of this morning he's safely on his way to Edmonton, but doesn't know if his house will make it. I couldn't imagine losing all my possessions. there are so many wild fires in alberta right now, i heard there were 116 of them. it's funny we want rain and manitoba (where T is) has so much water that they're flooding some areas to save others. what a fucked up world we live in.

WOW Confusedhock: At least he made it out of there ok. Still sucks! The park by my house is flooded out again.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Mmm, lunch.

[Image: looks_like_dinner.gif]
:roflmao: :roflmao:

In a way, I kind of want the cat to actually take a swipe at his goofy looking ass.

Come on, that kid is pretty normal looking for a kid.
If he had a mohawk, I'd toss him and his parents in with the cat.[/quote

CORRECTION: If he had one of those Justin Bieber shaggy doos, he should be tossed in!
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!! B when did you get a job?? what will you be doing??? Where is your new job?? What are your hours??? etc. Details please... :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

Yes, Iva...

I am going to be doing office work at a car dealer. Today is my first day. I have no clue exactly what I will be doing except for what looks to be a shitload of paperwork. The place is about 15 miles from home, so at least the drive is shorter. I have no idea how the hours will be working out just yet. I guess, I am starting at 8am, with one late night and alternating Saturdays. They are super short-handed here, so I think I'll be busy for awhile... The pay isn;t the greatest, but I ran out of $$$ to live on, so I had to take this. I am hoping that there's potential for decent pay down the road. As far as posting, I won't be able to all the time and I can't listen at all Confusedad: (they have crappy pop music on :killme: ).... At least til I get some time in and can do some convincing. :wink:

Hope that satisfies you, Iva!!!

You should be able to get a good flow, and routine going within a couple weeks, then set things up how you like in your work area. Hopefully.
Nussie_T Wrote:It's Monday!!!!!!!!!! What did YOU buy this weekend????

I bought groceries.... that is all.

Over-priced Gas!
Nussie_T Wrote:I pitched recycle this morning, shredding the last of the glass, ate my breakfast and now I am heading for a shower then out shopping. I'll talk to you guys later!!!!

Oh... and Becky I finally found your Jim Bean bottle. I found one on Saturday but my phone was in the house charging so I'll send it to you later.

It's about time!
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I pitched recycle this morning, shredding the last of the glass, ate my breakfast and now I am heading for a shower then out shopping. I'll talk to you guys later!!!!

Oh... and Becky I finally found your Jim Bean bottle. I found one on Saturday but my phone was in the house charging so I'll send it to you later.

Oh, I took my empty bottles back to the store, so I got $5 back.
Recycling glass is easy, I don't know what you're always talking about.
You just put it in the little machine one bottle at a time, then press the button to get your slip when you're all done.

:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Oh, I took my empty bottles back to the store, so I got $5 back.
Recycling glass is easy, I don't know what you're always talking about.
You just put it in the little machine one bottle at a time, then press the button to get your slip when you're all done.

If I could get a nickel for every bottle I have had in my adult life.....

Chip and I get a dime! :happy:
JDubb Wrote:Right out of college I worked for a national/international news gathering organisation. One of the guys I worked with put together his own faces of death reels. He had 6 30min tapes full of 30sec to 2 min clips. I found his first volume by accident one night (working overnights), some things can't be unseen. :barf:

My sister would bring those home when she was in police academy... We'd all watch them. Totally disturbing!
Nussie_T Wrote:It's Monday!!!!!!!!!! What did YOU buy this weekend????

I bought groceries.... that is all.

Over-priced Gas!
Both of the above and a meal that possibly made me sick last night.
I saw a bottle of cleaner today that was called Goo Gone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16