Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, May 16, 2011 ~ Back to the Grind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
LeNeve Wrote:Rich had an orgy with his guests.

A bigger news flash would have been the one time he didn't have an orgy with his guests.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Rich had an orgy with his guests.

A bigger news flash would have been the one time he didn't have an orgy with his guests.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I want to live forever like a vampire, without having to do all the gay vampire shit, and I want to go out in the day time.
cuffing an 80 year old women who looks 27 would be weird. She would be saying shit that your grandma says.
LeNeve Wrote:cuffing an 80 year old women who looks 27 would be weird. She would be saying shit that your grandma says.
and offering you cookies and a glass of milk after
So, if this theory is correct, I could end up with snookie in 5-10 years. Yeah thonks.
geinslunchbox Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:cuffing an 80 year old women who looks 27 would be weird. She would be saying shit that your grandma says.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: weird......
Texas Fan Wrote:Afternoon everybody, been so busy today and trying to catch up on the IST is taking too long. So Have a good first day B, I bought my kid a new powerwheels its the f-150 one thats supposed to have super grip tires. They still suck and get stuck when in low gear cause only one tire will spin when it gets stuck. And my almost 3 year old doesn't need to crash into things at 5 mph in high gear. So i will have to see about getting something else on the tires to help traction. Missed most of the show, I look forward to Rich playing Black ops. Hes in for a real surprise of getting shot and knifed and hatchets thrown at his big head.

Did Rich say he is going to play Black Ops? No one has confirmed this for me yet.
geinslunchbox Wrote:
With a candy dish with old ribbon candy and stale orange slices. :roflmao:
I'm all for big tittied red heads, but Christina Hendricks is pretty average looking.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Afternoon everybody, been so busy today and trying to catch up on the IST is taking too long. So Have a good first day B, I bought my kid a new powerwheels its the f-150 one thats supposed to have super grip tires. They still suck and get stuck when in low gear cause only one tire will spin when it gets stuck. And my almost 3 year old doesn't need to crash into things at 5 mph in high gear. So i will have to see about getting something else on the tires to help traction. Missed most of the show, I look forward to Rich playing Black ops. Hes in for a real surprise of getting shot and knifed and hatchets thrown at his big head.

Did Rich say he is going to play Black Ops? No one has confirmed this for me yet.

I don't think so. All I heard him say, is that he is going to get some games, and try them out. All he has done is netflix.
bar whore five. :high5:
I just looked this guy up.
He was the nerdy guy in Garden State and Devil, and a stoner in Super Troopers.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0034309/
damn, Wtf shows over already.

I don't even feel I can grade it today, it went by so fast, which usually means it was good. AA + I guess.
JDubb Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
With a candy dish with old ribbon candy and stale orange slices. :roflmao:
oh no! what used to be candy pieces that are now one large ball of deliciousness hahahaha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16