Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, May 16, 2011 ~ Back to the Grind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
There are only like 9 people that work here. 3 of us back in the shop, the rest are office people. I'm in the gang of 3 back in the shop. We all get along, go out drink beer on the weekends, shit like that. My boss, he can be on either gang. I'll drink with him, if I see him at the bar. He's fun. He gets wasted, and starts dancing on tables, and grabbing my wifes ass.
Good morning everyone!!! B when did you get a job?? what will you be doing??? Where is your new job?? What are your hours??? etc. Details please... :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
LeNeve Wrote:There are only like 9 people that work here. 3 of us back in the shop, the rest are office people. I'm in the gang of 3 back in the shop. We all get along, go out drink beer on the weekends, shit like that. My boss, he can be on either gang. I'll drink with him, if I see him at the bar. He's fun. He gets wasted, and starts dancing on tables, and grabbing my wifes ass.

I pretty much just work with 2 friends.
We leave at noon sometimes to go to the bar or baseball games.
Non of us dance on tables though.
We listen to a right wing talk show in the morning. The host is usually preaching about how much the government sucks, how we should stand up, not pay taxes, etc...

Just now an middle eastern guy called in, totally agreeing with him. Saying down with the government blah blah blah........ :? :?

So I realized, that when a fat, rich, white guy says stuff, it's okay, and sounds like a good plan, but when a middle eastern man says the exact same thing, it sounds very threatening, and terroristic.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!! B when did you get a job?? what will you be doing??? Where is your new job?? What are your hours??? etc. Details please... :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

[Image: pole2.gif]
Blech Monday! Congrats B!
How do you sweep a floor with big push broom? I'm pretty sure most of you haven't ever done this, or haven't done it for a long time.

Anyway, I prefer to sweep and clean my own area. We have a guy that does it, but he does it wrong, and I have to do it over again anyway. I like my floors glistening.

This fucking guy, bounces the broom across the floor, leaving little broom sized dirt piles every 4 feet. This bounce method also kicks dust all into the air, and makes me sneeze, gets all over my stuff, and basically settles back to the floor. I have told the guy how to sweep properly, but 55 year old guys, generally don't listen to a 32 year old.

Pisses me off. Since I have nothing to do today, I am going to sweep the entire shop to perfection. I will even put the oily sawdust stuff down to shine it up. If he comes out to help, I will tell him to leave me alone.
Why are little kids fascinated with flash lights? My kids always ask me to bring my portable lights home from work.
So did anyone catch the Globetrotter's game on ESPN Saturday? I really thought the Generals were going to take it this time, but they lost again. Glad I didn't put any money on the game.
LeNeve Wrote:We listen to a right wing talk show in the morning. The host is usually preaching about how much the government sucks, how we should stand up, not pay taxes, etc...

Just now an middle eastern guy called in, totally agreeing with him. Saying down with the government blah blah blah........ :? :?

So I realized, that when a fat, rich, white guy says stuff, it's okay, and sounds like a good plan, but when a middle eastern man says the exact same thing, it sounds very threatening, and terroristic.
relates to 60 minutes last night, they had a segment about sovereign citizens, and they carry firearms and will try to kill government figures without hesitation, scary stuff
LeNeve Wrote:How do you sweep a floor with big push broom? I'm pretty sure most of you haven't ever done this, or haven't done it for a long time.

Anyway, I prefer to sweep and clean my own area. We have a guy that does it, but he does it wrong, and I have to do it over again anyway. I like my floors glistening.

This fucking guy, bounces the broom across the floor, leaving little broom sized dirt piles every 4 feet. This bounce method also kicks dust all into the air, and makes me sneeze, gets all over my stuff, and basically settles back to the floor. I have told the guy how to sweep properly, but 55 year old guys, generally don't listen to a 32 year old.

Pisses me off. Since I have nothing to do today, I am going to sweep the entire shop to perfection. I will even put the oily sawdust stuff down to shine it up. If he comes out to help, I will tell him to leave me alone.
tell him if he can't do it properly, maybe he should bring his wife in to do it for him
Mmm, lunch.

[Image: looks_like_dinner.gif]
Derick Wrote:i also have 2 two hour conference calls this week relating to my other job, that ought to be real fun :killme:
I have 2 hour conf calls almost daily... :deadhorse:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!! B when did you get a job?? what will you be doing??? Where is your new job?? What are your hours??? etc. Details please... :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

[Image: pole2.gif]
:clap: :clap: :high5: :clap: :clap:
LeNeve Wrote:Why are little kids fascinated with flash lights? My kids always ask me to bring my portable lights home from work.

One year for Christmas, when all my nieces were little we got them all a flashlight of their very own......A stupid flash light, but to them it was THE best christmas present ever!!!!!!! So in answer to your question...I don't know..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16