Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 5/4/11 May The 4th be with you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Today is the offficial or unofficial Star Wars Day. (At least that's what Jdubb and ABC News said.)

How is DBN this rainy cold morning?
Brent Smith kicks ass. He was awesome live with Shinedown and this new Apocalyptical song is good.

[youtube]_i4toW5iZqI[/youtube]
It's also the frist day with "The big changes" that we've been hearing about for a year now.
104, the future is finally here!
I'm kind of impressed that my car changed my presets for me based on the channel name. I was beginning to wonder what channel these yahoo's are going to be on now
Derick Wrote:I'm kind of impressed that my car changed my presets for me based on the channel name. I was beginning to wonder what channel these yahoo's are going to be on now
Same here! It would have been way too much trouble for me to manually turn the channel back 5 clicks!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I'm kind of impressed that my car changed my presets for me based on the channel name. I was beginning to wonder what channel these yahoo's are going to be on now
Same here! It would have been way too much trouble for me to manually turn the channel back 5 clicks!!!

Everyother time that they updated channels, I had to go are re-program all the pre-sets that changed.

Mine did too. When I turned the radio on it was on 104 and all the presets matched up except the one that used to point to Stars Too. That channel just said Invalid Channel.
Anyone else use the Stiletto 2?
Do we really need a Hits 1 on channel 2 and 20 On 20 on channel 3?

Arent they the same?
All my presets changed, I an really surprised. My favorites on my online player also changed. :happy:
Is it really this easy?

[Image: Electronic_Road_Signs.jpg]
Would have been sweet if they swapped Jerk Box radio with the Catholic channel and it didn't update.
Joe Wrote:Anyone else use the Stiletto 2?

No, I have a Sportster 5
Didn't Rich say yesterday that the new channel location is better for them? Howard 100/101, Playboy 102, Spice Radio (Spank Box) 103, Stars Too 104, RawDog 105... Not sure I agree.
JDubb Wrote:Didn't Rich say yesterday that the new channel location is better for them? Howard 100/101, Playboy 102, Spice Radio (Spank Box) 103, Stars Too 104, RawDog 105... Not sure I agree.
how the fuck does it matter where the channel is located
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13