Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 5/4/11 May The 4th be with you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Texas Fan Wrote:Ok whats the difference between Hits 1 and 20 on 20? Mashup crew is on both channels?

Never mind, Rich tweeted that channel 3 is the west coast replay. Confusedwoot:
Got in my dodge to take kiddo to daycare, my channels didn't update..somethings about my dodge really piss me off. :riot:
Thoughts on the maxim hot 100? Cameron Diaz is my Wtf is she doing that high.
my radio presets stayed on the same channel, [smiley]sweet[/smiley]
Texas Fan Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Ok whats the difference between Hits 1 and 20 on 20? Mashup crew is on both channels?

Never mind, Rich tweeted that channel 3 is the west coast replay. Confusedwoot:

Mashup runs from 6 to 9 and then replays from 9 to 12 anyway. That is just retarded.
Texas Fan Wrote:Thoughts on the maxim hot 100? Cameron Diaz is my Wtf is she doing that high.
the fact that that ghoul is even on the list is stupid
Hey did anyone else hear that the Native Americans are having a Hearing because they are offended that the mission to kill Osama was called "Geronimo".... Wtf
Iva13 Wrote:Hey did anyone else hear that the Native Americans are having a Hearing because they are offended that the mission to kill Osama was called "Geronimo".... Wtf

Obviously we should have finished the job on the Native Americans when we got here.
Iva13 Wrote:Hey did anyone else hear that the Native Americans are having a Hearing because they are offended that the mission to kill Osama was called "Geronimo".... Wtf

Yes, they are running low on beer money so they looking to get more.
What?
They updated the channels, AND Osama is dead?

Let's party!

[youtube]MxVdU2eVYSg[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:How is DBN this rainy cold morning?
Cold and rainy.
None of my channels updated, but I have an old SV1.
Joe Wrote:Today is the offficial or unofficial Star Wars Day. (At least that's what Jdubb and ABC News said.)

How is DBN this rainy cold morning?

Cold, Yes. No rain til Friday, though.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Anyone else use the Stiletto 2?

No, I have a Sportster 5

I have a Starmate
JDubb Wrote:Didn't Rich say yesterday that the new channel location is better for them? Howard 100/101, Playboy 102, Spice Radio (Spank Box) 103, Stars Too 104, RawDog 105... Not sure I agree.

How the hell does JerkBox get it's own channel?? I had it on once and thought it was just dumb. Who wants to listen to truck drivers (sorry, Derick) tug one on the radio???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13