Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 5/4/11 May The 4th be with you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
JDubb Wrote:Didn't Rich say yesterday that the new channel location is better for them? Howard 100/101, Playboy 102, Spice Radio (Spank Box) 103, Stars Too 104, RawDog 105... Not sure I agree.

103 would have been better for them. Spice is just stupid.
PITTSBURGH (Reuters) – Pittsburgh Steelers halfback Rashard Mendenhall remained a target of sharp criticism by Twitter users on Tuesday after he posted a message questioning whether news that al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was killed should be cheered.

As spontaneous celebrations broke out in the hours after the nation learned bin Laden was shot dead by U.S. forces in Pakistan, Mendenhall used the social media site to denounce the response.

"What kind of person celebrates death? It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side," Mendenhall wrote in a message posted to the social media site on Monday.

Some Twitter users responded by asking if Mendenhall would have said "the same thing when people celebrated Hitler's death," others said it was "ignorant" to give bin Laden the benefit of the doubt.

Mendenhall posted a series of about six Tweets, including one questioning whether the collapse of New York's Twin Towers was actually the result of al Qaeda hijackers flying planes into the buildings.

"We'll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition-style," said Mendenhall of the tragedy on September 11, 2001 that claimed 2,752 lives in New York City.

Steelers President Art Rooney II said in a message posted on the team's website that he had not spoken with Mendenhall, "so it is hard to explain or even comprehend what he meant with his recent Twitter comments."

"The entire Steelers' organization is very proud of the job our military personnel have done and we can only hope this leads to our troops coming home soon," Rooney said.

Mendenhall did not immediately respond to messages sent to him through Twitter.

(Reporting by Dan Lovering; Editing by Barbara Goldberg and Jerry Norton)
JDubb Wrote:Didn't Rich say yesterday that the new channel location is better for them? Howard 100/101, Playboy 102, Spice Radio (Spank Box) 103, Stars Too 104, RawDog 105... Not sure I agree.

All these promos have been saying it'll be easier to find what you want to listen to.
I don't get it.
The rock channels were all together from 13 to 30, now they're 20 to 40?
Talk stations seemed to start at 100, they still start at 100.
I don't get how it's easier.
Joe Wrote:Anyone else use the Stiletto 2?
I do.......as an mp3 player!!!
JDubb Wrote:All my presets changed, I an really surprised. My favorites on my online player also changed. :happy:
I was so afraid that they wouldn't change. I haven't been this scared since the last night of 1999!!!
Morning all, havent started my internet player yet to see all the changes. Played with Joe and a couple other guys last night in the training combat. I think the fact you have to level up in both training combat and the multiplayer is kinda doo doo. I understand that training combat shouldn't carry overto multiplayer, but multiplayer should carry over to Combat training. As far as levels and unlocks go.
Texas Fan Wrote:Morning all, havent started my internet player yet to see all the changes. Played with Joe and a couple other guys last night in the training combat. I think the fact you have to level up in both training combat and the multiplayer is kinda doo doo. I understand that training combat shouldn't carry overto multiplayer, but multiplayer should carry over to Combat training. As far as levels and unlocks go.

We generally go into training for a few games before going into the regular games so we can warm up and not get slaughtered. It doesn't work.
Happy my preset were saved except for backspin, but now backspin is finally under the correct category

Wish the strobe would return :pray:

Plus I agree with Howard Stern Sirius hits 1 should not be called Sirius hits 1 if its on channel 2
Joe Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Morning all, havent started my internet player yet to see all the changes. Played with Joe and a couple other guys last night in the training combat. I think the fact you have to level up in both training combat and the multiplayer is kinda doo doo. I understand that training combat shouldn't carry overto multiplayer, but multiplayer should carry over to Combat training. As far as levels and unlocks go.

We generally go into training for a few games before going into the regular games so we can warm up and not get slaughtered. It doesn't work.
its all about strategy, predicting other players moves & good internet connection
This is odd.

[youtube]n3lDiA-99vI[/youtube]
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

its all about strategy, predicting other players moves & good internet connection

I did notice that the default for combat training is recruit. Change it to Hardened and you've got a whole new experience.
AI wonder if Chips OutQ preset changed to 108 for him?
JDubb Wrote:AI wonder if Chips OutQ preset changed to 108 for him?

His radio didn't update. He's listening to 108 and it just feels right to him so he thinks he's got 104 on.
Ok whats the difference between Hits 1 and 20 on 20? Mashup crew is on both channels?
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:AI wonder if Chips OutQ preset changed to 108 for him?

His radio didn't update. He's listening to 108 and it just feels right to him so he thinks he's got 104 on.

What? You mean the channels changed?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13