Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 5/4/11 May The 4th be with you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Rich is extra devious today..has Sara been gone?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:We went to a swingers club 2 x's...but we just looked....

How was it. I bet you were the prettiest girl there by far.

Thanks Pete, but no I would say 45% of the people weren't bad...the others were a little chunky, older or not attractive at all.

I would like to do what you did, go and look.

When you looked, did you see people having sex or just hang out and have drinks?

We saw some touching and heard conversations about what some wanted to do with others, but we just watched and had drinks. We never went into the "back" room. It seemed if you went back, you had to have a reason....you could tell the ones that went a lot by the way they were dressed or lack of clothing, etc. It was something to see that's for sure..
Grats Jpas for making Guac
Writes the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:

Police said today that a 17-year-old boy came across a PNC Park usher who was having a heart attack in his car, pulled the man out and onto the ground, went through his pockets and stole his wallet, then drove away in the vehicle, leaving the usher to die in the street.

The teen is not charged with homicide in the death of 58-year-old Michael Schacht, who was headed home after a 14-inning game at PNC Park on April 9. The suspect is chaged with car theft and robbery as a juvenile, and police did not name him.

Police said Mr. Schacht was found unresponsive on Brighton Road on the North Side and was taken to Allegheny General Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Brampton Wrote:Writes the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:

Police said today that a 17-year-old boy came across a PNC Park usher who was having a heart attack in his car, pulled the man out and onto the ground, went through his pockets and stole his wallet, then drove away in the vehicle, leaving the usher to die in the street.

The teen is not charged with homicide in the death of 58-year-old Michael Schacht, who was headed home after a 14-inning game at PNC Park on April 9. The suspect is chaged with car theft and robbery as a juvenile, and police did not name him.

Police said Mr. Schacht was found unresponsive on Brighton Road on the North Side and was taken to Allegheny General Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Now that is F'ed up.....he should be charged with some type of murder charge and charged as an adult... Wtf
I may be going to texas next year :happy:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:How was it. I bet you were the prettiest girl there by far.

Thanks Pete, but no I would say 45% of the people weren't bad...the others were a little chunky, older or not attractive at all.

I would like to do what you did, go and look.

When you looked, did you see people having sex or just hang out and have drinks?

We saw some touching and heard conversations about what some wanted to do with others, but we just watched and had drinks. We never went into the "back" room. It seemed if you went back, you had to have a reason....you could tell the ones that went a lot by the way they were dressed or lack of clothing, etc. It was something to see that's for sure..

So you didn't see any nudity?

I think this would be interesting, from the drinks only aspect.
Iva13 Wrote:

Now that is F'ed up.....he should be charged with some type of murder charge and charged as an adult... Wtf
That kid needs the Geronimo treatment.

At least he didn't tell him he sucks, or call him a name as he was doing it.

Brighton Road is several miles from PNC Park and also in the middle of the area where the people who commit the most crime live. I am pretty sure you don't want to break down in that area at 1PM in the morning.

I hope they lock the punk up in adult jail.
Pete, no nudity out where you get drinks, but see through things, unbuttoned things, etc....some didn't leave much to the imagination...but everyone was very nice ..I just wanted details about it...you know me, everyone was ok when we said we were just curious about it, and not there to "meet" anyone, etc. and they answered our questions, and filled us in on things...
Iva13 Wrote:Pete, no nudity out where you get drinks, but see through things, unbuttoned things, etc....some didn't leave much to the imagination...but everyone was very nice ..I just wanted details about it...you know me, everyone was ok when we said we were just curious about it, and not there to "meet" anyone, etc. and they answered our questions, and filled us in on things...

That's cool, it might be pretty cool to play that curious role and just see what goes down.

How did you find the place?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Pete, no nudity out where you get drinks, but see through things, unbuttoned things, etc....some didn't leave much to the imagination...but everyone was very nice ..I just wanted details about it...you know me, everyone was ok when we said we were just curious about it, and not there to "meet" anyone, etc. and they answered our questions, and filled us in on things...

That's cool, it might be pretty cool to play that curious role and just see what goes down.

A girl I used to work w/told us about it. It was actually at a Gentleman's Club, once a month on a Thursday night. They had the topless dancing/bar on one side and a private room on the other and that's where the swingers met. I bet if you google you would be able to find something like that in your area....not hard core swinging, but something more casual like the one we went to.
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

A girl I used to work w/told us about it. It was actually at a Gentleman's Club, once a month on a Thursday night. They had the topless dancing/bar on one side and a private room on the other and that's where the swingers met. I bet if you google you would be able to find something like that in your area....not hard core swinging, but something more casual like the one we went to.
Pete's interest is at a Rich level. :poke:
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Pete's interest is at a Rich level. :poke:

DBC could get interesting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13