Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 4/29/11 - No News Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Apparently nothing went on in the world today other than a wedding for a pretend prince and a pretend princess.
So some people from our main office today stopped in before a sales meeting to say hi. They let me know that big things are coming for this office with millions of dolloars in contracts coming. I eagerly told them that I love all this new work coming. In the back of my mind I was telling them my wallet better get bigger too.
Joe Wrote:So some people from our main office today stopped in before a sales meeting to say hi. They let me know that big things are coming for this office with millions of dolloars in contracts coming. I eagerly told them that I love all this new work coming. In the back of my mind I was telling them my wallet better get bigger too.

These new contracts aren't with SiriusXM, are they?
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So some people from our main office today stopped in before a sales meeting to say hi. They let me know that big things are coming for this office with millions of dolloars in contracts coming. I eagerly told them that I love all this new work coming. In the back of my mind I was telling them my wallet better get bigger too.

If so then I'll have to wait a few years.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

If so then I'll have to wait a few years.
Have Leneve put his balls on the contract.
GOOD Morning everyone!!!!!!!!!! What a spendid day!!!! got up, watched a wedding, she looked soooo pretty....
Iva13 Wrote:GOOD Morning everyone!!!!!!!!!! What a spendid day!!!! got up, watched a wedding, she looked soooo pretty....
I agree she is hot. Have you got enough of the coverage yet?
In honor to the royal wedding, I am wearing my British flag thong. It was flying at half mast until I saw the Maid of Honor!!!
Iva13 Wrote:GOOD Morning everyone!!!!!!!!!! What a spendid day!!!! got up, watched a wedding, she looked soooo pretty....

I got up put the news channel on and thought my TV was broke. I thought I turned on one of the church TV channels so for a good 2 mins I didn't know what I was watching.

2 things I don't get:
Where do these royal dudes get all these medals from? Are they war heros?

Why do women wear hats on the side of their heads?
eddieyourdj Wrote:In honor to the royal wedding, I am wearing my British flag thong. It was flying at half mast until I saw the Maid of Honor!!!
Do you suppose someone will try to hit that tonight and get some wedding strange like Spot said he did?
JDubb Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:In honor to the royal wedding, I am wearing my British flag thong. It was flying at half mast until I saw the Maid of Honor!!!
Do you suppose someone will try to hit that tonight and get some wedding strange like Spot said he did?

The only one with a chance at that is the other prince guy. That girl is ruined because no matter what if she doesn't end up with the brother her wedding is going to suck.
Hey JDubb, Rich told me last night that Gary Vee's show didn't get renewed and is no longer going to be on SiriusXM. Do you know if the W&W listeners were aware of that or not?
Tomorrow is our 17th wedding anniversary! How do I celebrate; DJing a high school prom! A successful marriage us all about prioritizing your life!!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Hey JDubb, Rich told me last night that Gary Vee's show didn't get renewed and is no longer going to be on SiriusXM. Do you know if the W&W listeners were aware of that or not?
I am not sure, I was going to listen to last nights show this morning. Last nights show was a repeat because Gary could not get back to NYC for the show.
Kinda random, about a year ago I almost left PNC because I overdrafted my checking account (even though that day my account never showed negative money, if it did I would have transfered money from my savings account to cover it) and they raped me with overdraft charges and tried to spin it like they were helping me.
Well, I just got a notice in the mail that PNC lost a class action law suit because of the way they charged over draft fees. They reordered the charges so they could collect as many over draft charges as possible.
Fuckers are giving me my money back.
I want to go back to that branch and slap the people I had to deal with.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16