Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 4/29/11 - No News Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Texas Fan Wrote:Morning Dudebros and Nussies

[Image: rmiasxuxg08_tgifAssUp.jpg]
:high5:
Covino would argue that "up" and "fuck" rhyme.
[Image: 11614tgif.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Something tells me Brampton watched this wedding :fag:
My wife was watching it while getting ready for work and I saw a couple of things.

Sue me
Sad
Sent from my balls
I don't think you can sue someone for being gay, can you?
Thanks Chip and that pic of Pippa sucks ass....she looked so pretty this morning..
Texas Fan Wrote:[Image: 11614tgif.jpg]

I'll go let the girls up front know.
Is anyone listening to Ellis right now? There is a caller on that has a sick dog who is cashing out his 401K, second mortgage, selling stuff to pay for surgery. Wtf
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Something tells me Brampton watched this wedding :fag:
My wife was watching it while getting ready for work and I saw a couple of things.

Sue me
Sad
Sent from my balls
I don't think you can sue someone for being gay, can you?

Only in Texas I think.
JDubb Wrote:Is anyone listening to Ellis right now?
Who?
What time is it over in England anyway?
Chip Wrote:Kinda random, about a year ago I almost left PNC because I overdrafted my checking account (even though that day my account never showed negative money, if it did I would have transfered money from my savings account to cover it) and they raped me with overdraft charges and tried to spin it like they were helping me.
Well, I just got a notice in the mail that PNC lost a class action law suit because of the way they charged over draft fees. They reordered the charges so they could collect as many over draft charges as possible.
Fuckers are giving me my money back.
I want to go back to that branch and slap the people I had to deal with.

I didn't get one of those. I might have to check into that, something simliar happened to me.

All banks were doing that shit, the government recently passed laws stating they couldn't do that shit anymore.
LeNeve Wrote:What time is it over in England anyway?
Tea time?
+5 hours eastern, +6 hours central.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.time.gov">http://www.time.gov</a><!-- m --> oops, that only covers us..sorry.
JDubb Wrote:
+5 hours eastern, +6 hours central.
. Thats less of a difference than I thought.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16