Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 4/29/11 - No News Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:George Washington was a ginger. interesting fun fact.
It's more interesting than what Rich is talking about........NFL draft :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
^this^
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
It's more interesting than what Rich is talking about........NFL draft :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
^this^
You can hear the boredom in Covino's voice.
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
^this^
You can hear the boredom in Covino's voice.
Covino sounds like Rich did during the Molly Ringwald interview. :roflmao:
Don't they boo every commissioner at every draft, or event? Or is that only normal in hockey?
Chip Wrote:Don't they boo every commissioner at every draft, or event? Or is that only normal in hockey?
mlb doesn't count....they draft over the phone

but yeah, they boo every commishioner
I just ripped my fingernail off. Confusedwoot:
[Image: Hot%20Girl%20Friday.jpg_thumb.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I just ripped my fingernail off. Confusedwoot:

:rock:
There are less painful ways to stay awake during sports talk.
What does Breadfan mean? I like bread, but I'm not writing a song about it.
Last night I was doing my brother in laws income taxes and Jim comes home from the pit with Mike and Jim says "Look what I got"... I guess they were in town at Eric (our friends) hotel doing some stuff and were heading back to the pit when they got pulled over and got a $292 ticket for not wearing his seatbelt. The cop didn't give them one for Mike not being in a car seat... just told them to get where they were going fast and not down the highway.
Brian Wrote:
There are less painful ways to stay awake during sports talk.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:What does Breadfan mean? I like bread, but I'm not writing a song about it.

The title refers to having a love of money, bread being slang for money.

According to the ultra reliable source wikipedia
Nussie_T Wrote:Last night I was doing my brother in laws income taxes and Jim comes home from the pit with Mike and Jim says "Look what I got"... I guess they were in town at Eric (our friends) hotel doing some stuff and were heading back to the pit when they got pulled over and got a $292 ticket for not wearing his seatbelt. The cop didn't give them one for Mike not being in a car seat... just told them to get where they were going fast and not down the highway.

Does he drive this car?

[Image: keep%20your%20opinions%20to%20yourself.jpg]
Brian Wrote:What does Breadfan mean? I like bread, but I'm not writing a song about it.

yeah, what's up with that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16