Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 4/29/11 - No News Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Are jewish people allowed to go to the royaL wedding?
LeNeve Wrote:Are jewish people allowed to go to the royaL wedding?
Wtf Where did that question come from?
JDubb Wrote:

I don't know. Just seems like the kind of people royalty wouldn't want around.
Hey Chip, I literally just got off the phone w/PNC to payoff my mother in laws Overdraft line of credit...will we get $$ back...should I call the bank?? or will they just give it back? After she died and I looked at what the interest rate was 18% I was like NO WAY I'm getting that paid off b/c you are right they raped my in laws.
Oh and the maid of honor is her Sister Pippa!!! and no she will not marry Prince Harry b/c he is already seeing Chelsey and has been for years. So yep, her wedding will suck no matter what...but she is very pretty.
There was some oil spilled on the floor in here, and it looked like donkey kong. I was going to take a picture but someone cleaned it up already. Confusedwoot:
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Hey JDubb, Rich told me last night that Gary Vee's show didn't get renewed and is no longer going to be on SiriusXM. Do you know if the W&W listeners were aware of that or not?
I am not sure, I was going to listen to last nights show this morning. Last nights show was a repeat because Gary could not get back to NYC for the show.
I just got a tweet from him, he had a 1 year deal that he did not option to extend. Last nigh was his last show, and it was a replay.
Iva13 Wrote:Oh and the maid of honor is her Sister Pippa!!! and no she will not marry Prince Harry b/c he is already seeing Chelsey and has been for years. So yep, her wedding will suck no matter what...but she is very pretty.

OMG............
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh and the maid of honor is her Sister Pippa!!! and no she will not marry Prince Harry b/c he is already seeing Chelsey and has been for years. So yep, her wedding will suck no matter what...but she is very pretty.

OMG............
Spot's cooking thread just made a big jump!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

OMG............
Spot's cooking thread just made a big jump!!!
:?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Hey JDubb, Rich told me last night that Gary Vee's show didn't get renewed and is no longer going to be on SiriusXM. Do you know if the W&W listeners were aware of that or not?

It is a good show, but they should have put it on during the day. It's not morning show worthy unless your morning show is a replay of Jason Ellis's show from the night before.
JDubb Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
I am not sure, I was going to listen to last nights show this morning. Last nights show was a repeat because Gary could not get back to NYC for the show.
I just got a tweet from him, he had a 1 year deal that he did not option to extend. Last nigh was his last show, and it was a replay.
That's too bad. I didn't care for his show but I know you liked it, sorry butt!
Iva13 Wrote:Hey Chip, I literally just got off the phone w/PNC to payoff my mother in laws Overdraft line of credit...will we get $$ back...should I call the bank?? or will they just give it back? After she died and I looked at what the interest rate was 18% I was like NO WAY I'm getting that paid off b/c you are right they raped my in laws.

Maybe. I just got a little post card thing in the mail saying if I paid more then one overdraft charge in a month from sometime in 2007 to 2010 I could get it back.
I returned the post card and they will send me more info, I'll keep you updated.
And I'm going to look it up, maybe I'll find something on the net.
Iva, here you go.
It's from July 1 2005 to Aug 15, 2010.

http://www.topclassactions.com/lawsuit-s...ettlement-
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I don't know. Just seems like the kind of people royalty wouldn't want around.
There was a rabbi there

Sent from my balls
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16