Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
the guy here is listening to Snoop Dogg really loud. I like rap music, but there is a time and place for it. The work place is not the place for the doggystyle cd. Not this work place anyway. plus it's not hip hop wednsday
I'm walking on sunshine
LeNeve Wrote:the guy here is listening to Snoop Dogg really loud. I like rap music, but there is a time and place for it. The work place is not the place for the doggystyle cd. Not this work place anyway. plus it's not hip hop wednsday
I'd love it if someone cranked up "DoggyStyle" here........cause it ain't no fun, if the homey's cant have none
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the guy here is listening to Snoop Dogg really loud. I like rap music, but there is a time and place for it. The work place is not the place for the doggystyle cd. Not this work place anyway. plus it's not hip hop wednsday
I'd love it if someone cranked up "DoggyStyle" here........cause it ain't no fun, if the homey's cant have none

well, the bathrooms are back here, and 99% of our customers would probaly be very offended.
Good morning bro-mo's!
vas up?
Yo!
There's a serial killer in New York..
DJ easy dick, comming at ya. Perfectably acceptable for the workplace
Today also marks a major anniversary in maned space flight. Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin (9 March 1934 – 27 March 1968) was a Soviet pilot and cosmonaut. He was the first human to journey into outer space, when his Vostok spacecraft completed an orbit of the Earth on April 12, 1961.

Gagarin became an international celebrity, and was awarded many medals and honours, including Hero of the Soviet Union, the nation's highest honour. Vostok 1 marked his only spaceflight, but he served as backup crew to the Soyuz 1 mission (which ended in a fatal crash). Gagarin later became deputy training director of the Cosmonaut Training Centre outside Moscow, which was later named after him. Gagarin died in 1968 when a MiG 15 training jet he was piloting, crashed.
Sterger is crying on CNN over how people are calling her a gold digger.
JDubb Wrote:Today also marks a major anniversary in maned space flight. Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin (9 March 1934 – 27 March 1968) was a Soviet pilot and cosmonaut. He was the first human to journey into outer space, when his Vostok spacecraft completed an orbit of the Earth on April 12, 1961.

Gagarin became an international celebrity, and was awarded many medals and honours, including Hero of the Soviet Union, the nation's highest honour. Vostok 1 marked his only spaceflight, but he served as backup crew to the Soyuz 1 mission (which ended in a fatal crash). Gagarin later became deputy training director of the Cosmonaut Training Centre outside Moscow, which was later named after him. Gagarin died in 1968 when a MiG 15 training jet he was piloting, crashed.

Poyekhali!
Derick Wrote:DJ easy dick, comming at ya. Perfectably acceptable for the workplace

The shop foreman yelled at him, and made a no rap policy. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:DJ easy dick, comming at ya. Perfectably acceptable for the workplace

The shop foreman yelled at him, and made a no rap policy. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: i wish i would have heard that
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There's a serial killer in New York..

Rich Davis popular morning show personality, on sirius radio, was arrested Tuesday night, at his delux apartment on suspicion of serial killing. Inside the apartment police found several young women tied up, with fists in their anuses. Rich Davis declined to comment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14