Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Kicking someone looks kind of gay if you don't do it right.
LeNeve Wrote:Kicking someone looks kind of gay if you don't do it right.

If they're midly retarded, it's funnier.

[Image: 128945488526271354.jpg]
[Image: baby_turtle.jpg]
[Image: boner_1xxwun.jpg]
turtle boner
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I just applied to Menards Confusedad: it would be 24 fucking hours a week, but I am running out of cash and I need to do something. Good news is that it's a 2.4 mile commute.

So, the owner of my former company sent me word last night that another former co-worker of mine owes him money and that I should hit her up to pay it to me instead. How awfully awkward is that????

Tell him to approve your UE and then you will talk about it.

I WISH!!!!!

Why wish, do, he is the owner of the company, he can approve your UE and then in return you can assist him in recovering his money, that is a very fair trade off and I don't see why it is nothing more than a wish in your eyes. What do you have to lose?
Chip Wrote:Damn.

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/04/10/ebay-...mustang-b/

old stuff is cool, but it's still old stuff, with old technology. to me it's not even worth 100,000 grand. 60,000 tops I would pay. Unless I had stupid money.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I just applied to Menards Confusedad: it would be 24 fucking hours a week, but I am running out of cash and I need to do something. Good news is that it's a 2.4 mile commute.

So, the owner of my former company sent me word last night that another former co-worker of mine owes him money and that I should hit her up to pay it to me instead. How awfully awkward is that????

Tell him to approve your UE and then you will talk about it.

I WISH!!!!!

Why wish, do, he is the owner of the company, he can approve your UE and then in return you can assist him in recovering his money, that is a very fair trade off and I don't see why it is nothing more than a wish in your eyes. What do you have to lose?
Unless you have no desire to go back there, I agree with Pete.
I am listening to local sports radio and they are saying that the guy in that Pirates game video was hammered out of his mind and ended up at the hospital, not for what the police did, but b/c he had too much alcohol in his system.

No doubt in my mind now that he deserved what he got.
SHIT, I forgot Manhester United played Chelsea today in the Champions league...

They won 2-1 to advance to the semifinals of the UEFA Cup.

Good Shit.
I am surprised Brampton has not noticed my new facebook picture yet.
urethra cup
Pirates Brewers game at PNC Park postponed due to the heavy ass rain we have had all day.

I fucking hate the Brewers
6 out of 8 ESPN "experts" picked Buffalo to beat the Flyers, further confirming my fact that ESPN "hockey analysts" are fucking morons. Worse yet for Flyers fans, the two that picked the Flyers were Burnside and Melrose, probably the two biggest hockey morons in the world. It's like two groups of morons offsetting each other, which means the series will probably go 7 and the Flyers will win so Melrose can brag about being the only one with faith in them.
it just cost me $64 to fill up my 16 gallon tank, this is getting fucking ridiculous. 10 years ago it would have cost me $15. I think I am going to start looking for a new job this weekend, one that includes a company car and gas card. I interviewed for one of those oncce, but someone with way more experience than me got it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14