Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday April 11, 2011. A little off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
You ever have those days where you are just a little bit off on direction? Hitting your leg on the coffee table that has been in the same spot forever, grabbing for the shampoo, and knocking it off the shelf, knock your cofee over, etc...

I'm having one of those mornings. I have them from time to time, what causes this I wonder. I can usually skim through my day on auto pilot without any trouble.

I hope everything is back to normal when I drop a duece later.
LeNeve Wrote:You ever have those days where you are just a little bit off on direction? Hitting your leg on the coffee table that has been in the same spot forever, grabbing for the shampoo, and knocking it off the shelf, knock your cofee over, etc...

I'm having one of those mornings. I have them from time to time, what causes this I wonder. I can usually skim through my day on auto pilot without any trouble.

chances are you haven't been getting a decent amount of sleep, and your motor skills are a little off.

I've had days like this, and they suck......get enough coffee in you and you should be fine
I think we have all had these days.

I heard Dave Growl on Howard this morning, great interview. Why don't CnR get guests like this?
LeNeve Wrote:You ever have those days where you are just a little bit off on direction? Hitting your leg on the coffee table that has been in the same spot forever, grabbing for the shampoo, and knocking it off the shelf, knock your cofee over, etc...

Starting the party a little early today, eh?
:beer:
JDubb Wrote:I think we have all had these days.

I heard Dave Growl on Howard this morning, great interview. Why don't CnR get guests like this?

DMC was really good.
That Tyrese guy from NPR was kinda bad though.
I'm getting my trajectory back.
How many of you guys have to wear hard hats sometimes? How many of you call them brain buckets? I have heard them called that plenty of times, but it kind of bugs me. Like this morning guy comes in, I'm working on his truck, he looks at me and says "forgot my brain bucket" then he looks at me waiting for me to say something back I guess, or laugh maybe. I don't know. So I finally said "hahahaha yep, safety first". Then I took off so he wouldn't talk to me anymore.
LeNeve Wrote:How many of you guys have to wear hard hats sometimes? How many of you call them brain buckets? I have heard them called that plenty of times, but it kind of bugs me. Like this morning guy comes in, I'm working on his truck, he looks at me and says "forgot my brain bucket" then he looks at me waiting for me to say something back I guess, or laugh maybe. I don't know. So I finally said "hahahaha yep, safety first". Then I took off so he wouldn't talk to me anymore.

I had to wear one all day last Friday.
I've never heard anyone call them that.
LeNeve Wrote:How many of you guys have to wear hard hats sometimes? How many of you call them brain buckets? I have heard them called that plenty of times, but it kind of bugs me. Like this morning guy comes in, I'm working on his truck, he looks at me and says "forgot my brain bucket" then he looks at me waiting for me to say something back I guess, or laugh maybe. I don't know. So I finally said "hahahaha yep, safety first". Then I took off so he wouldn't talk to me anymore.
I wear one for a few hours everyday......never called them that, never heard them called that.

YES!!!

But, dropping a duece doesn't usually help.
Chip Wrote:

do you have "flair" on your hardhat? Alot of guys around here do. That way I know what they like without asking them I guess. Mostly it's stickers about trucks, bucks, beer, and guns.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

do you have "flair" on your hardhat? Alot of guys around here do. That way I know what they like without asking them I guess. Mostly it's stickers about trucks, bucks, beer, and guns.

No, I don't, but I see some of that.
I only wear them when I field check in automotive plants, so most of the "flair" is at least job related. Security clearance kind of stuff.

Oh, hey :tater: , I was out in Grand Blanc last Friday.

What I don't understand is how contractors walk around a building having renovations being done in their hard hats, yet employees at the building will walk around without any kind of protection?
Chip Wrote:No, I don't, but I see some of that.
I only wear them when I field check in automotive plants, so most of the "flair" is at least job related. Security clearance kind of stuff.

Oh, hey :tater: , I was out in Grand Blanc last Friday.

Well, shit, I wasn't doing much of anything. GB is about 15 minutes away. We could've met for lunch or something.
:nothingtoadd:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15