Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday April 11, 2011. A little off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Brian Wrote:Rich lives a regular lifestyle? Give me a fucking break.

Regular for people like Rich.
Not regular for people like us.
Hey all, just getting here. What TV shows or movies did Rich watch this weekend and who has he alienated so far in the show?
JDubb Wrote:Hey all, just getting here. What TV shows or movies did Rich watch this weekend and who has he alienated so far in the show?
Undercover Millionaire and everybody.
JDumb. :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:JDumb. :roflmao:
How am I a cock sucker? I am just getting here and made a comment based on most mMonday shows.
Is there anyone in this forum or even on TOMB that ACTUALLY makes a couple hundred thousand a year? Seriously, I'd like for them to find me at least one.
Chip Wrote:Pete Nice was working security at a Pirates game...

[youtube]HAVoU_UXgQI[/youtube]
JDubb Wrote:
How am I a cock sucker? I am just getting here and made a comment based on most mMonday shows.
You assumed that Rich is alienating people.........and you're right.
Joe Wrote:Is there anyone in this forum or even on TOMB that ACTUALLY makes a couple hundred thousand a year? Seriously, I'd like for them to find me at least one.

Not me.
Joe Wrote:Is there anyone in this forum or even on TOMB that ACTUALLY makes a couple hundred thousand a year? Seriously, I'd like for them to find me at least one.
Not me......
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
You assumed that Rich is alienating people.........and you're right.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:

Not me.
me either, i'd like to make $100 grand someday
Vacation? What's that?
Chip Wrote:Pete Nice was working security at a Pirates game...

thank you?
michaelangelo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Not me.
me either, i'd like to make $100 grand someday
There's a better chance that I'll eat a 100 Grand someday.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15