Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday April 11, 2011. A little off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I always dress nice when I visit family. Not suit and tie shit, but nice, like if I was going out to dinner. Nothing weird about that. Rich is a dolt.
[Image: Bounty-Hunter-Plus-Adult-Costume-1.jpg]
I saw a guy wearing a long jacket like that at the bank the other day. no guns or had but still was a little wierd
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I always dress nice when I visit family. Not suit and tie shit, but nice, like if I was going out to dinner. Nothing weird about that. Rich is a dolt.

You know what's sad? Back in the late 80s my Dad went through a phase and dressed like that. He wore dangle ear rings with lightning bolts, and had all kinds of rattle snake skin shit. A cowboy hat with 2 rattlesnake heads sticking out of it. Divorce messed his shit up.
I'm so glad that Rich has all sorts of free time to waste watching crap TV :roll:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You know what's sad? Back in the late 80s my Dad went through a phase and dressed like that. He wore dangle ear rings with lightning bolts, and had all kinds of rattle snake skin shit. A cowboy hat with 2 rattlesnake heads sticking out of it. Divorce messed his shit up.
Your dad is Dog the bounty hunter?
These people give away 50k, when they make 75k on the show.
Charity is supposed to be anonymous.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Meth is a hell of a drug.
Howdy folks.

Pete, those guys aren't painting their hard hats. They purchase them like that. I have a Dallas Cowboys on the shelf in my office.

I have to wear a hard hat and steel toes when I go to some of out plants.
LeNeve Wrote:I watched undercover boss last night. What a gay show. I couldn't stop watching it though. The CEO of baja fresh couldn't stop crying, and having prayer circles with the lowest level employess. Then he gave 3 of them like 5,000. and gave one mexican kid his own baja fresh franchise.

I got drawn into that too. I think I may like that show.
I wonder what kind of taxes they have to pay on $20,000.
What listener is making a couple hundred thousand a year? I'm not even close.
JIU no way!!!!
Brian Wrote:What listener is making a couple hundred thousand a year? I'm not even close.
and it's all because I didn't play little league :crank:
Brian Wrote:What listener is making a couple hundred thousand a year? I'm not even close.

I'm hoping I've made that since I started working.

I can't picture someone making bank listening to sattelite radio all day. I know I wouldn't be, I'd be busy fucking off, or trying to make more money somehow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15