Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday April 8th. Fuck this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
its friday, I'm out. Ok after I work the next 14 or so hours
Sat down, opened coffee and got a call that I have to drive an hour away to fix. I just wanted to do nothing today.
I'm took the day off so I think I'll scratch my nuts & take a nap!!!
Welcome to bing, bing, bing, bing Friday
I have 10,000 pounds of metal I need to load back onto a truck. Not looking forward to this. I need some home depot mexicans to do it.
Ellis got a hand job on howard's show, from a gay dude.
LeNeve Wrote:Ellis got a hand job on howard's show, from a gay dude.
Yeah, George Takei gave him a couple of strokes when he was on Howard earlier this week. He also talked about some of his other homo encounters.

I think Ellis is trying to hard. I think he is genuine and is not trying to be someone he isn't. But I think he is trying too hard on the show. What is the most borderline gay & extreme act they can do while yelling and swearing continuously?
question for everyone

friend of mine is getting married this year, he is a good friend, I received the invite but it was made only out to me and it did not say me & a guest. Him & his fiancee know I have a girlfriend of almost 3 years. I am planning on not going since they did not invite my girlfriend.

What would you do?
Donginator Wrote:question for everyone

friend of mine is getting married this year, he is a good friend, I received the invite but it was made only out to me and it did not say me & a guest. Him & his fiancee know I have a girlfriend of almost 3 years. I am planning on not going since they did not invite my girlfriend.

What would you do?

I probaly wouldn't go.
200 pounds done. 9800 more to go. Confusedad:

What would you do?
I would ask them if it was an oversight before I totally told them to F.O.
It's zero visibilty fog this morning, and the rescue crew just hauled ass out of town. bad news.
some dick at my work has been going crazy with a die grinder for about 45 minutes already. He's cleaning rims off, but he could use a steel brush by hand and it would do a better job. :flame:

What would you do?
Simple mistake on the invitation, take her with you!!!
Brampton Wrote:some dick at my work has been going crazy with a die grinder for about 45 minutes already. He's cleaning rims off, but he could use a steel brush by hand and it would do a better job. :flame:

I got a freaking guy listening to some morning mash up type shit. Some sort of dirty dancing remix soundtrack shit. I'm thinking about hitting him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11