Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday April 8th. Fuck this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Pokes28 Wrote:Just need a good cross reference of skills from AD a little Cisco.
Too much Cisco?
[youtube]Oai1V7kaFBk[/youtube]
Pokes28 Wrote:Did you guys catch the tweet from "Chadfromwork?" He said that his "inside sources" say that C&R's contract won't be renewed.

Not sure if he has inside sources, but if so, I'm gonna be pissed.
I saw that but only because covino and rich retweeted it, so I'm not sure i believe it. if it isn't renewed i'm going to have to find something to listen to. and what happens to DBN?
Pokes28 Wrote:Did you guys catch the tweet from "Chadfromwork?" He said that his "inside sources" say that C&R's contract won't be renewed.

I saw it yesterday, and mentioned it here but no one cared Confusedad:
Pokes28 Wrote:Hey JDubb, have you tried any of the Lips of Faith beers that you bought?
Yeah, I have had two of the three, Nice beers, one of them (can't remember which one) was a little too "sour" for my liking but good. I wouldn't buy it again though. I still have the original one you suggested, I'll probably drink it something over the weekend.
You should do a writeup on the beer forum about them. I'd be interested as I haven't tried the other two that you purchased.
Pokes28 Wrote:You should do a writeup on the beer forum about them. I'd be interested as I haven't tried the other two that you purchased.
I'll do that if I remember.
michaelangelo Wrote:

I saw that but only because covino and rich retweeted it, so I'm not sure i believe it. if it isn't renewed i'm going to have to find something to listen to. and what happens to DBN?

Yeah, I guess I'm just confused by the whole thing. Obviously that would kill the Dudebro convention, etc. Are C&R under the same contracts for their other work with Sirius? Would that mean that Covino would be gone from Octane and Poundstone Power? Would Rich no longer be on the monster mashup?

And I'm a little embarrassed for Derick thinking that Wind of Change was Skid Row. :poke:
Donginator Wrote:

According to Rydrum2112 (TOMB) this is a joke account that CnR post.
JDubb Wrote:According to Rydrum2112 (TOMB) this is a joke account that CnR post.
If JIU said this, maybe I'd believe it :roll:
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:According to Rydrum2112 (TOMB) this is a joke account that CnR post.
According to Covino he has been killing it lately or at least he was last week.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
According to Covino he has been killing it lately or at least he was last week.
Yeah, they're all killing it over there :crank:
Mark Mothersbaugh is a creaply looking guy, reminds me of Eddie.
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks!

Howdy Pokes!!

What the hell would we do without C&R?????? I know I haven't been able to listen much lately, but still.
Donginator Wrote:

I care
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11