Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday April 8th. Fuck this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Here we go... Rich trying to impress us with his useless wrestling knowledge.
Of course JIU has a good one... :roll:
JDubb Wrote:Of course JIU has a good one... :roll:
Rich ---> :yawn: :wanker: <--- JUI
Brian Wrote:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Donginator Wrote:question for everyone

friend of mine is getting married this year, he is a good friend, I received the invite but it was made only out to me and it did not say me & a guest. Him & his fiancee know I have a girlfriend of almost 3 years. I am planning on not going since they did not invite my girlfriend.

What would you do?

Ask him, maybe they printed them out wrong.
This topic is dumb, download the IMDB app for your phone.
JDubb Wrote:This topic is dumb, download the IMDB app for your phone.
No, it's awesoooooooome.....
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:question for everyone

friend of mine is getting married this year, he is a good friend, I received the invite but it was made only out to me and it did not say me & a guest. Him & his fiancee know I have a girlfriend of almost 3 years. I am planning on not going since they did not invite my girlfriend.

What would you do?

Ask him, maybe they printed them out wrong.
its a regular invitation, so everyone gets the same thing inside the envelope

the envelope should say my name plus guest

He asked me the week before for my address, its no mistake, if it is they will realize when they get my no?
shit I have not been listening, forgot the show was on [smiley]oops[/smiley]
Brian Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:follow the moskva down to gorky park.
[youtube]qJNbg8p9I0M[/youtube]

That was awesome.
JDubb Wrote:This topic is dumb, download the IMDB app for your phone.

I kind of like it.
The Krave Jerky is ok at best. Their turkey jerky is terrible.
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:follow the moskva down to gorky park.
skid row, what a classic
i also bet pete has done that

I have, but I did it to the Scorpions not the Skid Row version. :dumbass:
Speaking of shit in the ocean, i read that debris from Japan could wash ashore in the us and canada at some point. there's whole houses and cars bobbing in the middle of the ocean
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11