Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday April 8th. Fuck this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I never interpreted it that way. Makes sense though. My mind has been blasted.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:If Rich says Fab 5 again, I'm changing the channel and never coming back.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I don't even know what fab 5 means. sounds like a group of super heros.
A group of 9 armed super heroes, if you know what I mean.
LeNeve Wrote:I never interpreted it that way. Makes sense though. My mind has been blasted.
Finger blasted.
LeNeve Wrote:I never interpreted it that way. Makes sense though. My mind has been blasted.
The most mind blasting thing from the show today.
JDubb Wrote:
The most mind blasting thing from the show today.
:high5:
I got the same thing out of that song as Covino

You make me cum
You make me complete
You make me completely miserable

But I got that the first time I heard it.

If for some reason I ever get divorced, I will never have a relationship over 2 years again. Two years is the max shelf life on all my future relationships. If one hits the two year mark and is still absolutely perfect, then the very first issue after that = break up.
Crappy song, yet still better than putting your balls on things.
WTF, all the bed bug talk over the last 6 months to a year and Rich is now believing it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Talk about bed bugs make me itch.
Brian Wrote:
Finger blasted.
Confusedad:
NYC is gross.
Rich probably thinks Locusts are a sports car and the sky was filled with sports cars.
LeNeve Wrote:NYC is gross.
So everything isn't awesome in NYC and the northeast? :poke:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich probably thinks Locusts are a sports car and the sky was filled with sports cars.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
2011 dudebro bed bug convention.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11