Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 03/31 - End of March Stashness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
We will all be pulling more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo. I know that line was used earlier this week but it's too goon not to use again.
[Image: March-is-over-sorry-ass-quitters.jpg?ima...rName=Snob]
yeah. ass quitters
I don't think I've ever seen a hot chick at a petting zoo. Or a slow kid, or black people. I've seen mexicans at one, they were working though. I hope the next time I go to a petting zoo, there is a slow kid pulling tails.
The bromx cobra was on Conan last night in puppet form. Wtf
The creator of Twitter was floating around SiriusXM studios yesterday, I wonder why CnR didn't get to interview him?
JDubb Wrote:The creator of Twitter was floating around SiriusXM studios yesterday, I wonder why CnR didn't get to interview him?
That would be about as interesting as a Jerkboy interview.
Today I'll actually be watching TOMB some as I have to see just how goofy some of us look with the stache.

I'll post mine here so those of you that don't want to subject yourself to TOMB won't have to in order to see my rocking of the Zappa.
[Image: pokes28.jpg]
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:The creator of Twitter was floating around SiriusXM studios yesterday, I wonder why CnR didn't get to interview him?

Actually, I've heard a ton of interviews with him. He's a cool guy. Not to mention that he's loaded. He isn't nearly as cool as Mark Cuban, but they could do a similar interview with him.
Hey at least you're rocking the Stillwater colors
JDubb Wrote:We will all be pulling more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo. I know that line was used earlier this week but it's too goon not to use again.
its still on my twitter.....its too good to take down :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:The bromx cobra was on Conan last night in puppet form. Wtf
thats was funny.....especially when he asked someone to suck his balls :roflmao:
Pokes28 Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Actually, I've heard a ton of interviews with him. He's a cool guy. Not to mention that he's loaded. He isn't nearly as cool as Mark Cuban, but they could do a similar interview with him.
I figured he would be on the same level as Zuckerberg :yawn:
I wear orange about 75% of the time. My company had an awards banquet on Tuesday night. Had the orange tie. It was unreal how many people commented on it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14