Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 03/31 - End of March Stashness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There is a message on my shampoo bottle that says if I shut the water off while I shampoo and condition, I can save 150 dollars a year. I think I can afford to waste 150 dollars a year not to stand in the shower shivering to death with my eyes burning.

Seriously, what the fuck. I don't even think the super tree hugger hippies want to save water that bad.

Don't they call that a military shower?
You only turn the water on to get wet, and then to rinse off.

I guess. Sounds like torture to me, fo real.

The showers in high school, you pushed the button, and it would spray for like fifteen seconds, then turn off, shit sucked. I would jam a screwdriver in it to make it stay on.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There is a message on my shampoo bottle that says if I shut the water off while I shampoo and condition, I can save 150 dollars a year. I think I can afford to waste 150 dollars a year not to stand in the shower shivering to death with my eyes burning.

Seriously, what the fuck. I don't even think the super tree hugger hippies want to save water that bad.

The showers in high school, you pushed the button, and it would spray for like fifteen seconds, then turn off, shit sucked. I would jam a screwdriver in it to make it stay on.

Confusedhock:
You took a screw driver into the shower in high school?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Confusedhock:
You took a screw driver into the shower in high school?

yeah. kept it in my locker.
most of us had screw drivers for the shower.
Chip Wrote:

We never did that when I was in the military, we could use all the water we wanted.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

We never did that when I was in the military, we could use all the water we wanted.

I've heard about them at camps, where hot water is hard to come by.
It's probably just a really old phrase.
http://www.ehow.com/how_5258866_save-wat...hower.html
Nutty Zombies...

[Image: slide_4338_61299_large.jpg]
that song is so creepy to me.
LeNeve Wrote:that song is so creepy to me.
I am so glad today is the last day for the song, hopefully.
LeNeve Wrote:that song is so creepy to me.
Yes.
Who are they talking to?
Rich, you have some milk in your stache or something.
JDubb Wrote:Who are they talking to?

Spot?
when the stache part of my goatee starts creeping into my mouth is when I trim it usually.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Who are they talking to?

Spot?

North America.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14