Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 03/31 - End of March Stashness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pokes28 Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:The creator of Twitter was floating around SiriusXM studios yesterday, I wonder why CnR didn't get to interview him?
That would be about as interesting as a Jerkboy interview.

Actually, I've heard a ton of interviews with him. He's a cool guy. Not to mention that he's loaded. He isn't nearly as cool as Mark Cuban, but they could do a similar interview with him.
I heard the replay of his interview on Howard. I thought he sounded like a really cool guy. I agree not as cool as Mark Cuban but I think cooler than Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook.
Brian Wrote:I figured he would be on the same level as Zuckerberg :yawn:

God no. He's a math genius. He was doing graduate level math while in High School. After he graduated with a law degree he got a big loan for more education, but instead used it to start a business. Then he was ducking creditors, etc. He failed and found himself 7 figures in debt at age 25. When the Twitter thing came up he was asked if he could invest in it, he said sure then they told him they wanted him to invest $25K which he didn't have. However the business brought in a huge chunk of change and he got credit for investing $25K even though he never gave a dime.

Now he does a lot of "angel work" meaning that he's a venture capitalist for concepts that have to have money to ever reach their goal.
Pokes28 Wrote:Today I'll actually be watching TOMB some as I have to see just how goofy some of us look with the stache.

I'll post mine here so those of you that don't want to subject yourself to TOMB won't have to in order to see my rocking of the Zappa.
Don't bother, I'll bring an idiot's stache pic to you here. This is my 1st ever attempt!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Today I'll actually be watching TOMB some as I have to see just how goofy some of us look with the stache.

I'll post mine here so those of you that don't want to subject yourself to TOMB won't have to in order to see my rocking of the Zappa.
Don't bother, I'll bring an idiot's stache pic to you here. This is my 1st ever attempt!!!
I wouldn't go anywhere near a park with that look :poke:
Brampton Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

I wouldn't go anywhere near a park with that look :poke:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:I wouldn't go anywhere near a park with that look :poke:

BAM!
No offense Eddie, but damn that is some scraggly looking shit there.
Pokes28 Wrote:No offense Eddie, but damn that is some scraggly looking shit there.
I won't grow a moustache for the fact I'd look like a ped with one
I think Covino may be on to something when he talks about using Just for Men. My hair is turning salt and pepper but my beard/stache had a LOT of gray in it. I decided when I chose the Zappa that it needed to be a bit darker (at least match my non-gray hair) so I went and bought some JFM.

I'll put it this way, they should change the name from "Just for Men" to "Stop looking like a Perv" because something about having a little darker facial hair takes away some of the molester vibe.
I am posting my march stashness pics tonight when I get home.
Brampton Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:No offense Eddie, but damn that is some scraggly looking shit there.
this is assuming you think you dont look like a ped now
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
this is assuming you think you dont look like a ped now

Well played sir!
I'm un-friending you all right now!!!
tree jumper appreciation day.
I bought my first box of JFM this week for EXACTLY that reason. Getting old sucks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14