Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 03/31 - End of March Stashness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The Tigers suck.
What do they suck like?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
What do they suck like?

A 9 armed baseball team.
Brampton Wrote:
I'm off the bandwagon.
BOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Quiter

Trade 'em all.
The season is over.
Rebuild!
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
What do they suck like?

A 9 armed baseball team.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I used to work in a shop that kept the same AM station on 24/7. The format was classic country, and during baseball season, they aired all the KC royals games. Miserable, miserable, miserable. The KC announcers never even sounded excited. So fucking boring. The country music made me all angry too, and I would yell at co workers alot.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There is a message on my shampoo bottle that says if I shut the water off while I shampoo and condition, I can save 150 dollars a year. I think I can afford to waste 150 dollars a year not to stand in the shower shivering to death with my eyes burning.

Seriously, what the fuck. I don't even think the super tree hugger hippies want to save water that bad.

Don't they call that a military shower?
You only turn the water on to get wet, and then to rinse off.

I guess. Sounds like torture to me, fo real.

The showers in high school, you pushed the button, and it would spray for like fifteen seconds, then turn off, shit sucked. I would jam a screwdriver in it to make it stay on.
Or put your balls on it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Trending Now (or 10 things I don't care about)
Sweet Valley High
Cricket World Cup
Cougar Town
Soap Opera Kiss
Berkshire Hathaway
Judge Judy
Earth Day 2011
Denny's Bacon Menu
Kathy Griffin Royal Wedding

How is a high school trend worthy?

If you are referring to Sweet Valley High they are a teen novel. I used to read them as a kid all the time because my grandma would buy them for me at the children's hospital book fair.

[Image: tumblr_l63l8sHMtX1qcquuyo1_400.jpg]
I'm off the bandwagon.

It's only the first damn game!! They will start doing really good for a while before they begin to suck ass again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14