Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-nuss-day ~ Jan 26, 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
LeNeve Wrote:peanut butter cookies give me heartburn, and I don't like peanut butter.

Haven't we already established that you don't like most everything?
Anybody want to see Betty White naked?
NSFW.
http://yeeeah.com/2011/01/25/betty-white...ite-naked/

Don't worry, it's not that bad.
Chip Wrote:Anybody want to see Betty White naked?
NSFW.

[smiley]NO FUCKING WAY IM CLICKING THAT[/smiley]
NSFW.

I have some weird condition, that I click on any link marked NSFW. Wow, what a little slut.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:peanut butter cookies give me heartburn, and I don't like peanut butter.

yes, that is true. but if there were penut butter cookies here at the moment, I would eat one, because I'm hungry.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:None at all. They outsource to some company that we aren't allowed to contact and the 2 chicks in the other office are the ones who "supposedly" fix things. I know more about computers than they do. They screw stuff up all the time. I'll fix simple stuff and I make sure my computer is running good, but I refuse to do most jobs, since I am not getting the pay that IT people get. They know damn well, that I can handle most of the problems around here, too. They solution always is to just reboot. [smiley]Stupid Morons[/smiley]

I guess they have you guys setup to pay per call. I hate that type of support. Most of my clients have an icon on the their desktop that they can click on and give a summary of what the problem is and it notifies me.
michaelangelo Wrote:
NSFW.

[smiley]NO FUCKING WAY IM CLICKING THAT[/smiley]

Come on.
Everyone here knows you're going to.

I frickin love peanut butter cookies.
peanut butter anything even.
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:None at all. They outsource to some company that we aren't allowed to contact and the 2 chicks in the other office are the ones who "supposedly" fix things. I know more about computers than they do. They screw stuff up all the time. I'll fix simple stuff and I make sure my computer is running good, but I refuse to do most jobs, since I am not getting the pay that IT people get. They know damn well, that I can handle most of the problems around here, too. They solution always is to just reboot. [smiley]Stupid Morons[/smiley]

I guess they have you guys setup to pay per call. I hate that type of support. Most of my clients have an icon on the their desktop that they can click on and give a summary of what the problem is and it notifies me.

At Maxim we have two options we can go to the Maxim homepage and click the IT icon and it sends an email type notification to them of what the problem is or you can call their extention 1) hope they answer the damn thing or 2) leave them a voicemail and they will call you back.
Chip Wrote:

peanut butter covered vaginas
Chip Wrote:

I have a recipe for honey & peanut butter granola bars... I haven't made them yet but they don't sound too terribly bad and i'm not one for honey.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

cock covered in peanut butter!

Fixed!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

peanut butter covered vaginas

Family pets everywhere approve.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Haven't we already established that you don't like most everything?

cock covered in peanut butter!

Fixed!

So if anyone meets up with T, you'll now know what'll get her.
NSFW.

Do you have a thing for wrinkly old people????

Correction: That's an old pict... She was a lil nussy! :eek:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21