Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-nuss-day ~ Jan 26, 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Joe Wrote:The snow was intense coming home! The highways went from wet to covered in the 15 mins i was in the super market.
Today started as snow, switched to rain around lunch, and back to snow by the time I left the job site. Evan I 81 was gettin covered on the way home.
the keifer Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The snow was intense coming home! The highways went from wet to covered in the 15 mins i was in the super market.
Today started as snow, switched to rain around lunch, and back to snow by the time I left the job site. Evan I 81 was gettin covered on the way home.

I was plowing my driveway a few mins ago and every time I turned the tractor around the driveway behind me was already covered.

Me and the little tractor got :owned:
snow?

I don't want the huge snow hassles that you guys have, but if it's going to be cold I want some fucking snow with it.
I think you have more snow on the east coast then we have had here.
Snow plow

[youtube]s7O8iv11dBo[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

I was plowing my driveway a few mins ago and every time I turned the tractor around the driveway behind me was already covered.

You plowed the driveway? Was it on Joe cam?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

No thats still not plugged in.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I was plowing my driveway a few mins ago and every time I turned the tractor around the driveway behind me was already covered.

I thought the cam made it's debut when we got nailed with them two big snows here last year.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

The Joe cam was always fun.
the keifer Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I was plowing my driveway a few mins ago and every time I turned the tractor around the driveway behind me was already covered.

I thought the cam made it's debut when we got nailed with them two big snows here last year.

It did and then it got taken down for the 4th of July and never put back up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21