Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Fucking awesome banner!
yeah, cool banner.
I appreciate the workmanship but I can't support the team as long as the Packers are still playing. I have a feeling it will end up being a Packer v. Steelers Superbowl.

That's how much a share of Ford stock is this morning, according to the Ford Dealers home page. I'm sure it's wrong.
This is some merchandise you can buy at chain of gas stations here!!!
[Image: a6cd0b32-97cf-63d9.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:193,603,456.00

That's how much a share of Ford stock is this morning, according to the Ford Dealers home page. I'm sure it's wrong.

Makes me wish I would have got one or two when it was $4
eddieyourdj Wrote:This is some merchandise you can buy at chain of gas stations here!!!

What kind of gas stations you guys got down there?
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:This is some merchandise you can buy at chain of gas stations here!!!

What kind of gas stations you guys got down there?
Horny ones!!!
First, hello dudebro nation and happy Friday :wink:

Second, what's this me being a Packer fan unacceptable?! I was definitely raised a cheesehead thanks to my dad who's originally from up north.
texas Wrote:First, hello dudebro nation and happy Friday :wink:

Second, what's this me being a Packer fan unacceptable?! I was definitely raised a cheesehead thanks to my dad who's originally from up north. I swear some of his proudest moments were when he'd have friends over for Sunday football and I would tell them who was who and what team was what division, and I was only four. In fact, it's a joke with him that my form of rebellion was telling him I liked the 49ers. Growing up in south Texas as a Packer fan was torture, damn fickle Cowboys fans! Even adults gave me grief when I was little. As far as region goes, I will say that I paid a little attention to the Titans in the beginning because I always had a soft spot for the Oilers back in the day.

But I am a cheesehead, always have been, always will be! I mean, talk about a rich history with that team! I had seen that a dudebro, acwilbur, wanted a few packer people to do a write up for his blog. And would have completely offered my services, but I'm too biased, superstitious, and long winded when it comes to my team! I will say that I'm so flippin excited about this NFC Championship. I could go on and on why, but I already feel the bad ju-ju as I type this!

I'm pretty sure that was the one exception that would make it ok.
Edit: That's what most everyone else here was saying.

But, I don't have a problem with not liking the hometown team.
I'm with you Sara, I am so excited to the game this weekend. GO PACK GO!!!
[Image: GO+PACK+GO.jpg]

[Image: 36754650v3_480x480_Front.jpg]

Second, what's this me being a Packer fan unacceptable?! I was definitely raised a cheesehead thanks to my dad who's originally from up north. I swear some of his proudest moments were when he'd have friends over for Sunday football and I would tell them who was who and what team was what division, and I was only four. In fact, it's a joke with him that my form of rebellion was telling him I liked the 49ers. Growing up in south Texas as a Packer fan was torture, damn fickle Cowboys fans! Even adults gave me grief when I was little. As far as region goes, I will say that I paid a little attention to the Titans in the beginning because I always had a soft spot for the Oilers back in the day.

But I am a cheesehead, always have been, always will be! I mean, talk about a rich history with that team! I had seen that a dudebro, acwilbur, wanted a few packer people to do a write up for his blog. And would have completely offered my services, but I'm too biased, superstitious, and long winded when it comes to my team! I will say that I'm so flippin excited about this NFC Championship. I could go on and on why, but I already feel the bad ju-ju as I type this!

Your Dad being from up North makes it acceptable. Thank you for elaborating.
Rich should return the favor with greats seats for you & him at the Packers game this weekend!!!
LeNeve Wrote:

Your Dad being from up North makes it acceptable. Thank you for elaborating.
Dude that hurt!!!
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure that was the one exception that would make it ok.
Edit: That's what most everyone else here was saying.

But, I don't have a problem with not liking the hometown team.

Sweeeeeeeet :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20