Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
michaelangelo Wrote:i had to step away, who's this nussie?
Taren Southern, or however it's spelled.
My weekend is starting now. I'm going home :cya:
Brian Wrote:My weekend is starting now. I'm going home :cya:
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Just about to finish my fist vw pdi. Pays 4 hours. No one here knows half the features on the car, so funny that I did. At least i got something out of working at lexus

Cant wait to drive it, 3 litre turbo diesel with 400 lb/ft of torque
Smile

damn 4 hours? What kind of vw is it?
Toureg

What makes it take so long to PDI?
Not a whole lot, but the times are high for all the vehicles
LeNeve Wrote:VW toureg
[Image: VW-Touareg-Military.jpg]
I wish
texas Wrote:First, hello dudebro nation and happy Friday :wink:

Second, what's this me being a Packer fan unacceptable?! I was definitely raised a cheesehead thanks to my dad who's originally from up north.

Then we determined that was acceptable, parents are allowed to influence their children if they are originally from the area.
This is what they play on the scoreboard, video and audio, usually in the second half right before they need a big defensive stop, always works too and the crowd goes freaking wild and crazy as hell.

BTW look at the hit at about 2:20 on Mason

[youtube]JH0iT6YUjeU[/youtube]
gary boner duck
texas Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Hey Sara, hoping for a green superbowl!

Are you getting use to all the snow?

A green SB would be fanfreakintastic...

As far as snow goes...I don't have to drive in it so that's awesome. I just miss not having to dress and pack my purse like I'm going on an expedition in Siberia everytime I go in the city

No it wouldn't be, now a yellow super bowl would be the tits.
Who's ready for a 90's Rock Show?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I still hate twitter, and have no interest in it really. I try sometimes, but it is just annoying.
What the fuck does the # thing mean on the twitter?
I was looking on twitter last night. ellis has like 65,000 followers, snooki has 1.3 million. C&R have 6629.
Here is one live from a game. See the UPMC sign on the right side? See the windows right above that sign? That is my office on game day.

[youtube]Yczeh19AwC0[/youtube]
This looks about right
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20