Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I got an issue of ebony magazine in the mail the other day.
Royal bank is the sponsor of the hurricanes arena. And their bank aint to shabby
LeNeve Wrote:I got an issue of ebony magazine in the mail the other day.
Brampton Wrote:Hey a truck driver phone call for Leneve

he said it 2 times during the call too.
[smiley]ITS FUCKIN FRIDAY BOYZ AND GALZ[/smiley]
Went home early today so the power company can come here and fix the load control unit on my hot water tank. Nothing like a cold shower in the dead of winter. Confusedwoot:
It's nice to make a sincere apology....
the keifer Wrote:Went home early today so the power company can come here and fix the load control unit on my hot water tank. Nothing like a cold shower in the dead of winter. Confusedwoot:
Haha, load control
Pete Nice Wrote:It's nice to make a sincere apology....
Awwww, that's sweet.
Brampton Wrote:Royal bank is the sponsor of the hurricanes arena. And their bank aint to shabby

We only use the Royal Bank. I have enough reward points to fly somewhere... now just to convince Jim to get his ass on a plane.
Pete Nice Wrote:It's nice to make a sincere apology....
Lol hahaha Smile
I won't use credit cards unless it's booking vacations or major emergencies.
I use my debt card for EVERYTHING, if they were to shut it off I would be lost.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Royal bank is the sponsor of the hurricanes arena. And their bank aint to shabby

We only use the Royal Bank. I have enough reward points to fly somewhere... now just to convince Jim to get his ass on a plane.
My wife works for TD, and even she admits rbc is as good as TD
JDubb Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Went home early today so the power company can come here and fix the load control unit on my hot water tank. Nothing like a cold shower in the dead of winter. Confusedwoot:
Haha, load control
I knew that was comin. Heh heh comin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20