Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 1-21-11 - Here We Go Steelers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
JDubb Wrote:How the hell does Rich figure....

Rich is not thinking correctly.

The Steelers are the best traveling team in the NFL and the Packers are the second best. It will be easier to get tickets if the Jets make it.

Rich should know this having been to two Steelers super bowl already where Steeler fans absolutely took over Tampa and Detroit, including me.
Pete are you going this year????
Iva13 Wrote:Have a good weekend T !!!!

Hey when is the super bowl???

march 3rd
Chip Wrote:[Image: xmtzth.gif]

And God created cute things too.

I like cats, they are way cleaner and less demanding than dogs.
creepy Rich
Iva13 Wrote:Have a good weekend T !!!!

Hey when is the super bowl???

Sunday Feb 6th
Iva13 Wrote:Pete are you going this year????

I was until last week. I was invited to go yet again, but I have to go to New York City for the next two weeks to train two new people, so I had to cancel the Super Bowl trip this week.
michaelangelo Wrote:spot is sick today, so it's 4hrs of Covino and RIch
He sounded like it on the air yesterday.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:[Image: xmtzth.gif]

And God created cute things too.

I like cats, they are way cleaner and less demanding than dogs.

Except that they walk around in their toilet, then climb on everything...
Pete Nice Wrote:

The Steelers are the best traveling team in the NFL and the Packers are the second best. It will be easier to get tickets if the Jets make it.

Rich should know this having been to two Steelers super bowl already where Steeler fans absolutely took over Tampa and Detroit, including me.

I've heard every city has a vew bars that are "Steeler bars", and that they're always filled with Steeler fans.
I always wondered if there's some under ground network of you people to figure out where to go.
"My fingers just typed 'El Covino' and hit image search"

:roflmao:
[Image: 458463144OkejWn_ph.jpg]
Gimme that sled!

[Image: VFBLN.gif]
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I've heard every city has a vew bars that are "Steeler bars", and that they're always filled with Steeler fans.
I always wondered if there's some under ground network of you people to figure out where to go.

Yeah, there are Steeler bars everywhere. There are lists on the interwebs. Everytime we go to an away game, we usually stop by the Steeler bar. They always have a rally and Iron City Beer, stuff like that.
its good to hear Sean the lawyer on the air, i always enjoy when he is on the show
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20