Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday January 3rd, 2011 - First thread of the year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
First of the year!
I got to say that I'm pretty bummed abotu the whole bubba thing. I'm really curious what's going to happen with Howard 101. Do they even have enough of a lineup to fill 2 channels now?

http://www.radioio.com/genres/All/Bubba-...adio-LIVE!

It is kind of cool to have Bubba on in the morning now.
I never got into Bubba!!!
[Image: new-yorker-four-loko-cartoon-827-1294000857-3.jpg]
Joe Wrote:First of the year!
I got to say that I'm pretty bummed abotu the whole bubba thing. I'm really curious what's going to happen with Howard 101. Do they even have enough of a lineup to fill 2 channels now?

is that his live show? I thought you had to pay for this radio io thingy
Hey everyone...I like Cosmo in the morning....I don't even know what happened to Bubba....but if it's bad....I feel bad for him too....
Derick what are you doing regarding your job??? Are you there today??? or did you start a new one??? or are you taking a couple weeks off in between jobs??? Thanks for the details.... :wink:
Iva13 Wrote:Derick what are you doing regarding your job??? Are you there today??? or did you start a new one??? or are you taking a couple weeks off in between jobs??? Thanks for the details.... :wink:
im here. This is my last week at the hospital, I'll be done on friday. Last thursday before the long weekend I signed the full time fedex offer letter, which I will start next monday. I've also sent out a few resumes for pt science positions.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:First of the year!

is that his live show? I thought you had to pay for this radio io thingy

I thought it was a pay thing, but I signed up and am listening for free. Sounds like he's going to do a live show until 10 and then an uncensored show from 10 to 12:30.

Howard was talking abotu it this morning and he said he's going to try to get Bubba back on Sirius.
my boss is back today, and the heater is cranked up already. Confusedad:
Mexico seems very dangerous lately. All the mexicans I know from here didn't even go back for Christmas like they usually do.
Pete came to Kansas and stopped by riley ford on Saturday according to four square. He must have been really bored waiting for the winter classic to start.
LeNeve Wrote:Pete came to Kansas and stopped by riley ford on Saturday according to four square. He must have been really bored waiting for the winter classic to start.
man that guy gets around
i should eventually start packing, anyone have a truck I can borrow, I need to move a box :poke:
Derick Wrote:i should eventually start packing, anyone have a truck I can borrow, I need to move a box :poke:

I have to move a bed today or tomorrow, then you can borrow mine.
Derick Wrote:i should eventually start packing, anyone have a truck I can borrow, I need to move a box :poke:

Jdubb probably knows soemone that runs a sevice for quick desk cleanup.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26