Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday January 3rd, 2011 - First thread of the year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Donginator Wrote:anyone ever shop at container store?

I need to organize my small kitchen, so thinking a movable cart would work, anyone ever try this stuff
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.containerstore.com/shop/shelving/interMetroreg/bestSellingSolutions?N=13378&Ns=p_sales_quantity|1">http://www.containerstore.com/shop/shel ... quantity|1</a><!-- m -->

I need stuff, fo sho.
Derick Wrote:@pete -- how was your outdoor hockey experience?

Other than the Superbowl it was the most exiting sporting event he has been too.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:anyone ever shop at container store?

I need to organize my small kitchen, so thinking a movable cart would work, anyone ever try this stuff
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.containerstore.com/shop/shelving/interMetroreg/bestSellingSolutions?N=13378&Ns=p_sales_quantity|1">http://www.containerstore.com/shop/shel ... quantity|1</a><!-- m -->

I need stuff, fo sho.
highly recommended place
Joe Wrote:

Other than the Superbowl it was the most exiting sporting event he has been too.
i read that, i was hoping he would elaborate
Joe Wrote:

I went to my Dad's house to watch it, then it was postponed to that evening, so he recorded it while we watched the fiesta bowl. I went home shortly into the football game.
bubba is free after march if you want the unedited show
I saw Black Swan, Tron and The Fighter. I liked all three. Great lesbian scene in Black Swan with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Spot's being a douche and making fun of Dick Clark.

Dick is the Brett Favre of New Years.
Did anyone watch the final Vikings game, the announcers were :nutswinger: from Favre the entire 4th quarter no to mention about half of the first other three quarters; and he didn't play.

I caught part of that... They were sweating him so bad, it was embarrassing for them.

It was really awesome until about 10:15PM when the Caps went up 3-1. I have found that real awesome experiences turn to suck when your team loses. Every other awesome sporting event I have been at, my team won, like Super Bowls and NCAA tourney games.

On another note, I would go to Vegas now and put money on the Capitals not winning the cup. Every team that has won the Winter Classic has gone to, and lost the Stanley Cup final.

Pens lost to Red Wings
Red Wings lost to Pens
Flyers lost to Blackhawks
Capitals will lose to....??????
JDubb Wrote:I saw Black Swan, Tron and The Fighter. I liked all three. Great lesbian scene in Black Swan with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis.
i watched salt and wall street 2 over the weekend
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Did anyone watch the final Vikings game, the announcers were :nutswinger: from Favre the entire 4th quarter no to mention about half of the first other three quarters; and he didn't play.

I caught part of that... They were sweating him so bad, it was embarrassing for them.
Only thing that matters is the lions won again
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

At one point they said they had 9 pages of information they needed to go through. :deadhorse:
Pete Nice Wrote:

It was really awesome until about 10:15PM when the Caps went up 3-1. I have found that real awesome experiences turn to suck when your team loses. Every other awesome sporting event I have been at, my team won, like Super Bowls and NCAA tourney games.

On another note, I would go to Vegas now and put money on the Capitals not winning the cup. Every team that has won the Winter Classic has gone to, and lost the Stanley Cup final.

Pens lost to Red Wings
Red Wings lost to Pens
Flyers lost to Blackhawks
Capitals will lose to....??????

Now you know the feeling I get when I watch the Stanley cup.

This year weill be different.
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I saw Black Swan, Tron and The Fighter. I liked all three. Great lesbian scene in Black Swan with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis.
i watched salt and wall street 2 over the weekend
So did i. Salt was better than i thought it would be, and the ending of wall street was gay

We also watched get him to the greek, it was funny
JDubb Wrote:Fucking "Like a G6" :killme:

Stupid, stupid song!! :killme:

We watched both the Mtv and Dick Clark's shows.. I've never really watched those before and I thought they were both dull as fuck. And I cannot believe that Mtv even allowed that chick on their network!! Weren't they all about bleeping possible bad influences for teens? She wasn't funny at all, I found her to be quite annoying. And Snookie in the stupid ball was a complete waste of air time, it would have been better if it had blown up or something.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26